Chapter 6

Chris's POV:

-the next day-

I woke up on the couch, not remembering how I got there. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Laying next to me with her arm wrapped tightly around my waist was Stevie. I moved my arm to my side and almost screamed at the pain. And then I remembered.

-flashback-

Stevie and I walked back to my apartment holding hands. Occasionally I would glance over and ever time I did she looked more and more tierd. Eventually I just picked her up and carried her back home.

I walked into my apartment shutting and locking the door behind me and gently laid Stevie on the couch.

All of the sudden my stomach growled and I realised I hadn't eaten anything since this morning. I tripped on a wire as I walked into the kitchen and fell into the counter. I shrieked in pain as I awkwardly hopped away.

"Chris?? Oh my god," Stevie said suddenly appearing and then rushing over to me.

"Shit, I'm so sorry I didn't want I wake you up.." I said feeling horrible.

"Shut up. Don't worry about it," she lifted up my shirt to look at my side "now what exactly- WHAT DID YOU DO!" She screamed at the end.

I glanced down at what she screamed about and groaned. I had a huge bruise at least the size of my hand on my side.

"Oh my god, lay down on your good side I will be there in a minute." She said shoving me out of the kitchen.

I laid down on the couch, flinching when I accidentally brushed my growing bruise.

Stevie came back with blankets, and "a movie?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

She shrugged "Rest is the best medication in your case and what's better then watching a moving and snuggling?"

I smiled, she was right after all. "Okay well hurry up and put the movie in!"

She giggled and laid down in front of me tossing the blanket over us both.

I carefully snaked my arm around her waist and she grabbed my hand right as the movie started.

-end of flashback-

"Chris.. Don't move please I'm comfy." Stevie mumbled into my chest.

I silently laughed and wrapped my arms around her lightly kissing the top of her head. "No problem, I feel like shit anyways. "

"Chris." I heard Ryan say.

I sat straight up and yelped at the sudden pain.

"Lay the fuck down, now." Stevie said sounding like my mom, and standing up to talk to Ryan.

Stevie's POV: "Ryan can i talk to you please?" I asked him giving Chris a quick kiss on the cheek then standing up.

Ryan just nodded silently and walked back to his room. I followed in silence, feeling Chris's eyes on me all the way down the hall.

We got into Ryan's red painted room and shut the door.

"You are gonna have to forgive Chris, Ryan." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He sighed "and why should I? He yelled at you for no reason!! And he knows what you've been through!"

"Why should you?" I said throwing my hands in the air "Because I did! And he was the one who was yelling at me! I love hi- shit."

Ryan's eyes got huge "holy fuck. Y-you? Chris? What?" He stuttered.

I felt myself blushing.. "Okay long story short, make up with him already, you guys are best friends and its ridiculous that you're fighting over this!"

Ryan nodded his head while looking at he ground and quietly said "fine."

"Yay! Okay bye!!" I shrieked running out of his room back to Chris.

That's when I got a text from Balz.

"Hey Steves, do you and Chris wanna come over and hang out? Chris said you guys made up... But my question is... Did you make out? ;D" his text said

I laughed and replied "Sure I will get Chris ready, and MAYBE! But even if we did why would I tell you?"

Balz replied almost instantly "Cause... Chris tells me everything.... Anyways hurry up!! :))"

I shoved my phone in my pocket and went over to Chris to tell him were hanging with Balz tonight.

----------------------------------------------------

Give my co-writer xXMrs_MotionlessXx some love cause I know you can ;-D

Balz's GF will be introduced in the next Chappie! <3