Chapter 12

Stevie's POV: My phone rang suddenly scaring me half to death. It was Blaze.

Through chattering teeth I picked up the phone "h-hello?"

"STEVIE!! CHRIS DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!" Blaze screamed in my ear.

"What?"

"Ryan made up a sick, twisted lie, to break Chris and you up!!" She said excitedly.

"B-but why?" I mumbled

"Ryan was jealous and sad that he was the only single one in the group... I kinda feel bad for him though. He also said your the most gorgeous woman he's ever met..."

My heart sank. And I immediately thought of Chris "Have you told Chris?" I anxiously asked lightly biting my fingernail.

She sighed "Chris is refusing to talk to anyone."

I felt a pang of sadness as I realised how horrible Chris must feel, being blamed for something he never did.

"I-I'm coming ho-"

"STEVIE!!! THANK GOD!!" I heard a male voice say then I was tackled by 4 full grown men.

"Who is that?" Blaze said sounding a little scared on the other line.

I laughed "the guys found me! I'll see ya when I get back!" And I hung up.

"Oh god Stevie you look like shit." Ricky said handing me...

"OH HEAVENLY JESUS COFFEE!!" I screamed snatching the coffee out of Ricky's hand.

"I fucking told you!!" Ricky yelled at the guys who just shushed him.

"Let's go home Steves," Balz said helping me up.

I was shivering until we piled into the car cause I now had the extra body heat from Balz and Ghost and Ricky's jacket he threw on my lap.

How would I tell Chris? Was the only thing going through my mind as we pulled up to the bus.

I shoved past them all and raced as fast as I could to our bed. Once there I rolled into the bed wrapping my arms as tightly as I could around him apologising repeatedly.

Chris's POV: I was in dead sleep when I felt a small person wrap their arms around me and start crying and whispering apologies profusely.

I knew instantly it was Stevie just because I felt that familiar spark.

"Chris! I'm so sorry I didn't believe you! It's just I've had such horrible experience with guys and I was so scared that you really did and I just-"

I couldn't stand it anymore I rolled on top of her and kissed her roughly. She immediately kissed back with the same amount of hunger for me as I had for her.

I ran my fingers through her hair lightly pulling. She started kissing my jawline moving down to my neck. I held in my moan just to tease her.

She kept kissing definitely leaving a long trail of love bites that I would have to explain later.

She then kissed my neck again and I accidentally let out a loud moan immediately she cracked up and I covered my mouth laughing too.

"Umm are you guys fucking??" I heard Balz say in a scared voice.

I violently sucked on Stevie's neck until she also moaned loudly.

"AHHHHH!!!!! THEY'RE HAVING SEX HAAALLLPPPPP!!" Balz screamed as he raced out of the bed area.

Stevie and I both burst into uncontrollable laugher.

I suddenly stopped laughing and looked at her "I love you Stevie Black."

She also stopped laughing and moved her hand to the back of my neck "I love you too Christopher Cerulli, now please fuck me senseless?"

"Gladly." I replied getting back to the deed at hand.

----------------------------------------------------

Haha weeeeellll then... Okay so pleeeeaaasseeee follow maddie16780 and my co-writer xXMrs_MotionlessXx