Chapter 25

Kelly's POV: My whole life was leading up to this moment and I feel like I'm going to faint.

"Kelly it's going to be fine." Blaze said with a smile.

"Yeah, don't worry about a thing we've got your back." Kylie added.

"WHERE DID MY SHOES G- oh never mind!" Steve yelled from across the little room.

I looked down at my dress and smiled "I can't believe I'm actually marrying the love of my life..." I whispered lightly touching the soft fabric of the dress.

"And it's time to start! Chris!! I need your arm!" Steve yelled to Chris.

He walked over with a huge smile "yes madam." They hooked arms and waited for everyone else to get with their partner.

After everyone was in line the music started and the first people walked out.

I felt like I was going to explode. My nerves were freaking out hardcore.

When it was my turn to walk I almost tripped but caught myself. Ricky looked SO FUCKING SEXY!!!

Ricky's POV: Kelly looked... How do I explain it.. Amazing wouldn't even cover it and I'm not a walking dictionary... So spectacular? I guess? Ugh I dunno but she looked perfect. I can't believe I'm finally getting married! And to the woman of my dreams!

She started walking down the aisle and every single inch of me was screaming to run over and kiss her right there but I had to wait like a normal person would.

When she finally was up next to me I was trying my hardest not to drool. How did I get so lucky??

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of these two people."

-After the ceremony-

Ryan's POV: We all went into the reception hall and immediately Stevie screamed when she saw the dance floor like we all knew she would...

"OH MY GOD A DANCE FLOOR CHRIS YOU'RE GONNA DANCE WITH ME!!!" She screamed trying to pull Chris over to the floor.

"What! I don't dance you know that!" He protested looking a little scared.

"Grow a pair of balls and dance with your girlfriend!!" Blaze yelled at him.

Chris turned around and glared at her.

"Please?" Stevie said pulling the puppy dog face.

Chris turned around and his facial expression totally said OH HELL NO NOT PUPPY DOG FACE!! And I cracked up

"Stevie!! You know I can't resist that face!" He whined

She kept the face and said "That's why I'm doing it."

"FINE!"

"YAY!!"

"But!"

"Aww what?"

"You get my food when it's time." He said with a smirk.

"Okay!!" She squealed as she dragged him onto the dance floor.

We all had a moment of silence then started laughing.

All of the couples split up and left me alone.

I sighed and walked around looking at the venue when I accidentally ran into someone "Oh my god I'm so.. Sorry.."

I looked up and saw Stevie standing next to the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. "Hi Ryan! This is Sharon! Your single she's single! Okay bye!" Stevie squealed and ran off.