16.

August

"I had a good time today baby." Kylie said as I drove.

"I'm glad ya did, so did I."

Kylie and I had spent most of the day together. We'd went out fa lunch and shit and I was nah about ta drop ha off at ha crib.

"Oh my god. What happened to her?" Kylie frowned, looking out her window.

"Who?" I looked out my windo'. My eyes then landed on a very slim girl slowly walkin on the sidewalk with ha hand ova ha' stomach as she mouthed the words 'help me' over and over.

"Damn." I said ta myself. I had ta help ha. I'd already seen ha and she obviously needed help so I couldn't jus' ignore ha or else she'd be on my mind faeva. I pulled ova' ta the curb.

"You're really gonna get out and help her?" Kylie looked at me.

"Hell you mean am I really gonna get out and help? Do you not see dat she needs help?" I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Kylie then rolled her eyes. I ignored ha and got of my Range Rover, shuttin the door. Almost immediately after I shut the door I watched the girl collapse ta the ground afta' lookin back at me.

"Oh shit!" I then quickly ran over ta ha'. I bent down and observed ha. She was now unconscious.

My mouth slightly dropped and I was speechless seein ha' body all dirty and beaten up, tears staining her face. I instantly remembered who she was despite how badly she was beaten. I could neva forget ha face.

"A-August." She suddenly whispered.

"Alani?" I asked in disbelief dat it was actually ha.

Ha beautiful face was nah all dark and dirty. She had heavy bags under ha eyes. I rememba the last time I'd seen ha. She'd gotten so skinny since then. I mean she was skinny then but nah...nah she was too damn skinny. She looked like she hadn't eaten or bathed in days. She looked terrible. I couldn't believe it was ha.

She shut her eyes tightly, tears still falling down ha face. I then wiped them away, liftin ha up.

"Please." She sniffed. "Help me, please." She then moved her hand revealing a gunshot wound.

I looked at it and pained me to see her like this. I jus' really couldn't believe it. I immediately thought of her boyfriend. He had to have been the one who did this to her.

"I-I gotchu baybeh." I said, lifting her up.

She cried onto my chest as I carried ha ta my Range. Once I gotten ta the back door I put ha down fa second ta open it. I then picked ha back up, sittin ha in the backseat.

"Oh my god, she stinks." Kylie covered ha nose, shakin ha head. I then shut the door clenchin my jaw at Kylie's comment.

"I'm tellin you right nah, dat 'cha is not gone start dat shit. Not right nah." I then pulled off, headin ta the nearest hospital.

"Look just take me home. You really just ruined my whole mood! Like for real Aug. How are you gonna pick some unknown chick up off the side of the road like that! Come on now." She smacked ha thigh, lookin at me at me wit ha mouth open.

"She ain't unknown, and ya welcomed ta get the fuck out nah because I'm gettin ha ta the hospital first." I offered.

"What? No."

"Aight then, sit the fuck back and shut the fuck up."

My mind was runnin laps, knowin dat I had a friend in my backseat who's jus' been shot. And I don't even know if she's gonna be aight. Yet Kylie's ass is sittin hea' frustratin' the hell out of a nigga.

"Are you seriously talkin to me like this right now?" Kylie decided ta speak once again.

I was really tempted to pull the fuck over and push ha ass right outta the door afta' hearin ha' still speakin ta me. I kept my cool though and focused on gettin Alani taken care of.

My leg shook as I sped up. I then heard Alani snifflin again.

"You aight baybeh?" I quickly looked back her. "I'm almost at the hospital, jus' hang on fa me aight? Hang on for me please mama."

"O-okay." She said lowly.

Suddenly a car switched lanes, gettin in front me and was drivin slow as hell. "Shit man! Driving slow as fuck!" I beeped my horn.

"Oooh my goood." Kylie shook her head.

Afta about 1 more minute I'd arrived at the hospital. I quickly got out and ran ta Alani's side. I opened the door then picked ha' up off of the seat. Tears still ran down ha face and I could see the fear in ha bloody eyes as her breathin sped up.

"You gone be aight. Don't worry. I'm right 'chea baybeh." I then rushed into the hospital.

"Aye I need help! She's been shot!" I yelled.

The doctors and shit then came rushin over with a stretcher. I then layed ha on it and the hooked her up to a breathing machine. "You gone be aight baybeh." I squeezed ha hand. They then pushed ha away.

I sighed, then went and sat down wit my head hangin low as I ran my hands through my hair. I suddenly seen a shadow standin in front of me. I sighed, knowin who it was. I looked up to see Kylie with ha hand on her hip.

"Take me home now August." She demanded.

I ignored ha, my mind on nobody but Alani. I then dropped my head back in my hands, shakin it. I was stressed as fuck right nah. I didn't kno' if Alani was aight or if she was gone make it or nothin'.

"August, I said take me the fuck ho-"

"Dammit Kylie!Shut the fuck up! Fuck up outta my face man! My friend is back thea' wit a bullet inside'- ha and you standin hea'–Know what? I'm ti'ed of you. Ion even kno' why I stared fuckin' witchu in the first place. You ain' go try ta hear or understand shit I'm prechin ta ya. Fuck up out my face man, befo I really say some shit I'ma regret. I'm done witcho ass."

Ha mouth then dropped as if she couldn't believe all dat I'd say ta ha.

"Das right. And you can walk ya ass home. Bye." I mugged ha'.

"Fuck you, August! You think you can just do me like this? Lose my fucking number and don't ever fucking talk to me again." She stomped away.

"Wasn't plannin on it." I mumbled.

I then looked ta see people starin at me and whisperin. I smacked my lips ignorin 'em then sunk down in my seat. Alani immediately popped back up in my dome causin me to shake my head.

"Please let ha be aight God, please. She gotta be aight."

---

Byebye Kyhoe 🙃.... for now *smirks*

But Alani 😰

Ki