4.

August & Kylie in MM

---

Almost 1 month later..

August

"I done told you to stop messin' wit Kylie thot ass. You gone catch some'n." My sista' Daviney (Dave-i-nee) asked.

I laughed. "Come on nah sis, you kno' I ain' dumb."

She blankly started at me fa' a second causin' me to laugh once again. "Obviously you are nigga. You still messin' wit ha."

"At least I ain' kissin' ha'. Nah dat shit is nasty."

"Nigga you sound how you look. You tellin' me you'a fuck the girl but won't kiss ha'? If anything dats worse." She laughed.

"Nah cause dats what condoms are fa'."

"Nig-" She sighed. "Okay August whateva' you say." She threw ha' hands up causin' me to chuckle.

"You a trip sis."

"Nooo you a trip."

I smiled. "Aight sis. I'ma get goin. I gotta go get ready for dis' shoot lata' on."

"Oh yeah dats right. I guess I'a see you lata' then. Gimme a hug." She reached ha arms out ta hug me.

"And stop being so damn anti, come see ya sista more often."

"I do. Yo' ass ain' neva' home do', but it's coo'." I chuckled.

"Boy, it's called work."

I nodded. "Aight, kiss my nephew fa' me." I kissed ha' forehead. "And I love you."

"I will, love you too."

After leavin' my sista's crib I headed ta Starbucks ta get a lil brunch.

-

Alani

"Medium vanilla bean frappe for A-Alani." The man called, miss pronouncing my name.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome miss. Have a nice day." He said.

After receiving my frappe I walked speedily back to my car. AJ said that he wanted me to come to a therapy session for his anger and I was almost late which I did not ant it to be. I'm really glad that he stuck to his word about getting help.

As I was walking back to my car I took out my phone to check the time. 10:34am. 11 more minutes and I'll be late.

Just great.

"Aye, watch out!" I heard someone yell.

I quickly looked up from my phone and frowned wondering who'd said that and why. Turning my head, I saw a black truck speeding towards me. Not even a second afterwards I felt myself being knocked onto the ground. I began shaking terribly and my breathing sped up. I then looked to see the truck speeding away.

I just almost got ran over.

I couldn't really see who was driving but it seemed like they'd meant to hit me.