12.

Alani

"Stooop." I tried to fight my smile as AJ stood behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed on my neck.

"Seriously baby, we're in public." I turned around, looking up at him.

"Aight." He pecked my lips one last time. I smiled, shaking my head.

We were at the mall shopping around. We'd decided to get out today. We first went and ate breakfast at Denny's then we came here. It had been a few hours since I'd last eaten so I was getting a bit hungry.

After the lady in front of me paid for her things, I sat my clothes on the counter for the cashier to ring up.

"Hey." She smiled flirtatiously, biting her lip as she looked at AJ.

I rolled my eyes and AJ said nothing. He only wrapped his hands around my waist. She then mean mugged me and finally began ringing up my things, bagging them afterwards.

"Okay. Your total is 59.02." She said.

I began pulling out my money then frowned, realizing she had over charged me.

"Umm..that's not right." I said. "These right here are only 20." I held up my two shirts. "Plus the jeans, 25, and tax, that's only 53 dollars and some change." I corrected her.

"No, no hunny. That's right." She lied, catching an attitude.

So I caught one back. "No, no hunny. That is wrong. You're over charging me."

She must've thought that I couldn't do the math. I really didn't feel like being mean at the moment.

"Listen, thi-"

AJ then huffed. "Man here." He rolled his eyes at her, putting a fifty and a ten on the counter. He then grabbed my bags and my hand and we walked out of the store.

"Stupid ass thot." I rolled my eyes. "Thank you baby."

"You know you don't have to thank me." He said as we walked out the mall entrance.

"You hungry yet? I am."

"Yeah, where you wanna get somethin at?"

"Umm....I always pick. You pick somewhere."

He then opened my door. I then got inside of the car. "How bout Logan's Roadhouse." He suggested as he got inside, shutting his door.

"Fine with me." I smiled.

He nodded, cranking the car up. We then began our journey to Logan's. I looked around at all of the tall and beautiful buildings as we rode. I smiled, seeing how beautiful my city was. I was in love. I had been so determined to be happy and I feel it's finally happening to me. I'm finally beginning to be happy and I love it. I love it so much.

I turned around feeling AJ glancing over at me. He had a smile playing on his face. "I take it that you're in a good mood." He said.

"I am. I'm just....so happy." I smiled.

He too smiled, grabbing my hand. "Well I'm glad you happy baby, cause when you happy, I'm happy." He kissed my hand.