A Smile Of Affection [Student/Teacher] - Chapter 9

PLEASE READ!!

Hey guys .. so i just wanted to thank EVERYBODY!! like oh my gosh, i dont know what i would do with out all of you, so this is my previous story i had before .. i accidentally deleted it *Goes red from embarrassment* so im putting chapter nine up, cause i didnt get a chance to put it up before ( no need to say why again.. haha) anywho i dont exactly want to delete either one of them because i have some amazing comments and feed back from everyone on both of the stories, so i was thinking about but maybe just keep udating the both of them and you can oick either one to read, comment and so on. im so sorry for any confusion, i hope you all can fogive me! :)

P.s i also have a new story coming up, sneak peek picutres on the side :D ----->

MeghannJane xxo

*******************************************************************************************

I let out a whine as I plunked down onto my bed and covered my head with a pillow.

How could this be happening? How is it even impossible that I could be into a teacher, where there was a perfectly decent guy (that is not 5-6 years older than me) that likes me? Oh that’s easy to answer. He’s charming, funny, caring, I feel as though I can trust him and be myself around him and vice versa, he may be a little ignorant, stubborn and a jerk at times, but that’s what finishes him off. ‘He’s stupid for not noticing earlier, I can say that.’ What did that even mean ?

I let out another whine. I’m so screwed.

I was now Monday morning and I was sitting in the passenger side of Graces car. Every now and then she kept shooting me looks of confusion. I don’t blame her, everything that my hands can in contact with, I would fiddle with it. I was not particularly looking forward to school right now, nor have I ever looked forward to school. But I now had two other reasons, it’s quite simple to answer really.

Noah;

Benson.

See, simple. Just those two simple nouns explain it all.

I think Gracey has asked me about five times since I got into the car if I was ok. And I’ve all but swept it off with an “ I’m fine”  she’d study me for a bit with a puzzled look on her face, but then shrug it off.

I felt guilty for not telling her the truth, and I’m pretty sure she knows I’m lying when I say I’m fine, she knows me to well. But could I really tell her about my situation with Noah? I just don’t think I could risk it, she would think I was mental. So I stuck with keeping it on the down low for now.

We were walking through the gates when I saw Benson sitting outside the cafeteria hall, with one of his good mates Josh.

By the looks of Josh’s hand actions he was telling him about some story, but Ben just didn’t seem with it, he seemed as though he was in a world of his own. Completely zoned out.

I kept my distance, I didn’t want to face him just yet.

“Ya’know you’re going to have to confront him sooner or later.” Gracey said like a matter of fact.

I sighed. And looked over at him, he noticed me but didn’t do anything, just stared, with no emotion what so ever.

I sighed again “ I know.” Was all I said as I pulled my eyes away from his.