A Smile Of Affection [Student/Teacher] Chapter 5

Another chappie up!! guys. this one took me a bit to write. cause i really didnt know what to write at all, writer block maybe? i dunno :P

But let me know what use think yeahh ??! :D

xxo

                                                       :)     Gracey on the side ------------>

********************************************************************************************

I woke up to the sun shining through the blinds and straight into my eyes. I fluttered my eyes a couple time, to adjust them light, then I took in my surrounding. Blankets were spread out on the floor, the DVD was still running on the main screen of ‘Jaws’, and there was popcorn everywhere.

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs out like a cat.

I heard a little moan and that’s when I noticed movement beside of me, and arm slung around my waist. I turned my head slightly to the right to take a look. I gasped aloud and my heart flipped sideways when I saw that it was Mr Thompson?'

He stirred a little and his eyes flashed open and looked straight into mine. A huge smile spread out along is beautiful face.

‘’Morning beautiful’’ he reached up to and stroked the side on my face with his thumb, I couldn’t help but lean into it.

Then realisation crossed my mind and I pulled away, shock clearly all over my face.

‘’Wait, Mr Thompso-‘’

‘’Noah’’ he corrected

‘’Whatever. What are you doing here, lying next to me .. in my house? Where’s Benson and Gracey?’’ I asked confused.

‘’What are you talking about Rach. It was just the two of us all night remember?’’ He winked and pushed my shoulders down on the ground as his body hovered over me.

He looked down at me and gazed into my eyes. He inched his head closer to mine. So close now that if either one of us were to talk our lips would touch for the first time.

‘’Noah ..’’ I trailed off as his lips parted, moving that last inch closer-

I shot up right off the floor, breathing so heavily as my head flooded from getting up to fast. My breath hitched as I realised what was just about too happened between Mr Thompson and I. So I turned back to confront him.

‘’Look Mr-‘’ I began and immediately cut off when I saw it was Ben stirring on the floor, rubbing at his face as he yawned.

I turned my body a little further to see Gracey half hanging off the couch, mouth sagged opened and if you listened carefully, you can hear her light snore.

Relief washed through me as I realised it was just a dream, but why would I be dreaming about almost kissing my teacher? I sighed and looked back down at Ben. My face reddened as images from last night flashed through my head.