A Smile Of Affection [Student/Teacher] Chapter 2

Ok soooo new chapter. !!

its got more of benson and Mr Thompson on this one woot wooo ;D

hopes use like it !! vote, message and enjoy!

MeghannJane xxo

Pic of Noah on the sidee :D  ------------------------>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I burst through the classroom door and skidding to a halt, puffing like crazy as I took in the class room. Everyone was seated in a big circle with an easel and a box of charcoal each, the entire class turned to look at me including Mr Thompson who was seating in the middle of circle

‘’Glad you could make it Miss ..?’’ he asked in a husky voice with a huge smirk on his face

‘’Miller’’ I replied looking down at the ground, heat rushing to my face.

‘’Well Miss Miller, take a seat, get some charcoal from the cupboards over there,’’ he pointed his thumb over his shoulder indicating the metal cupboards at the back of the room

I dragged my feet to the back of the classroom and reached the art cabinet, yanking the door open with irritation the door smacked me right in the face for the second time today. A few snickers went around the class room and I heard someone clear their throat . Mr Thompson.

‘’So when you done making out with the door, could you spare some time to join us so we can get started.’’ The class broke into abrupt laughter. Ugh can this day get and worse?!  I sighed and snatched the last box of charcoal and headed to the only free seat left that happened to be facing Mr Thompson.

As I sat down Mr Thompson added ‘’Oh and you’ll be needing this.’’ He reached into his pocket and pulled out a red slip and signed it, than scrunching it into a ball he tossed it to me, which of course I tried to catch and it bounce straight off my hands and onto the ground.

‘’What’s with you and scrunching up paper’’ I muttered, mainly to myself.

‘’What’s with you and Doors?’’  He chuckled, raising one eyebrow.

‘’Whatever’’ I sighed for what felt like the billionth time today.

I unscrunched the red piece of paper and had a look. I became furious, detention really? It wasn’t even my fault that I was late to class.

I opened my mouth to complain, but he put his hands up to silence me ‘’I’ll double it’’ was all he said. And my mouth snapped closed.

What a complete ass, well to me anyways, all the rest of the class couldn’t take their googly eyes off of him, especially the girls. But they guys seemed to like him as well, probably cause he was a jerk.

Mr Thompson stood up and cleared his throat.

‘’ Ok guys, finally we can get started’’ he glanced at me smirking.

‘’So today where going to get stuck straight into it. I want to know how good use really are, seeing as this is the advanced class. So, for the rest of the lesson I’m going to get you guys to do a still life drawing... Of me’’ he smiled and the girls giggled which forced me to roll my eyes,  and the boys just sat the motionless.