A Smile Of Affection [Student/Teacher] Chapter 7

Howdy all. Another chapter up! :)

Dont really know what to say so ...

you know the drill: Vote, comment and Fan! Oh and most importantly ENJOY!

MeghannJane xxo

P.s i love this video clip in the side, love the artist aswell. Its such a sad song though.

P.p.s Another picture of Noah on thee side. Gaah i love Sean Farris espacially in the movie 'never back down', SOOO good. if you havnt seen it, its a must, you HAVE to watch it! :D

*********************************************************************************************

Recap chapter 6 -

“Whoa, slow down kiddo” Said a familiar voice.

I looked up and half smiled. I didn’t know what to say or do. So I just stood there staring dumbfound.

His eye brows knitted “ err, are you ok?”

I shook my head and came back to reality as the bell rang, signalling to get to class.

 “Got to go, see ya later” saved by the bell I thought as I stepped around him and hurried off to- I looked at my time table – Visual Arts, Mr Thompson. Goodie.

 My shoulders slumped and I headed off to face Noah.

************************************************************

I slowly trotted into class, head down, hands in pockets and my hoodie pulled on over my head.

the class was unsually silent so i peeked up from under my hoodie and notice the class was empty all but one person, annd can you guess who?

yup. the one and only Mr Thompson looking as gorgous as always, leaning back in his chair arms folded across his chest. i slapped myself mentally from my thought.

"Uh, Hiya Mr Thompson." I managed to say feeling slighty uncormfortable.

"Good Morning, Ms Miller" He smiled

Did he just call me Ms Miller? Huh, thats a first.

Keeping my eyes on the paint splatted floor, i walked over to my seat dumping my bad beside my desk and slumping back in my chair.

Silence filled the room. Ok, so this felt extremely awkward. i shifted in my seat. and looked around the room. Damn'it where was everyone.

I looked up at to see him staring at me, i couldnt hold back the small smile playing along my lips.

"Yourealry" he mummbled.

"what?"

"Your.Early." he repeated." thats why know body is here yet, the second bell hasnt gone off yet,"

"Oh" was all that came out.

I looked away from his dazzling eyes to my intwined hands, twisting them this way and that. Then I bawled one of my hands into a fist and pressed it up against the other with some pressure until i heard the knuckles crack. its a habbit of mine i do without realisation when im scared or nerves, and for this reason i was nerves as hell!