XVII.

I grab the last of my things quickly wiping at the tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "Sam are you ready? We can't be late babe!" "I know I'm coming" I carry my bags downstairs where Kevin is waiting and takes them to the car for me. "Bye home" I whisper before locking the door and meeting him in the car.

•Kevin POV•
"Baby look at me" I say holding back a slight smile. She picks her head up as I wipe away her tears and lean in placing a kiss to her lips. "It's ok we'll be together before you know it" We'll be together sooner then she thinks...

"Flight 28 to San Francisco now boarding" the announcer says and I look over at Sam. The few tears falling from her face all day suddenly turned to a full out stream and I grab her into my lap hugging her as close as possible. "Baby I love you I always will don't forget that for me please. Call me whenever you want it can be 3am and I'll be there ok?" she nods into my neck before I pick her up carrying her to the boarding area. The lady at the gate gives me a sweet smile letting me carry her to her seat as long as I get back off right away. "Sam baby I love you I'll talk to you soon" I press my lips to her head before exiting the plane looking back to see her hugging my hoodie to her face and wiping more tears away. Damn I love her.

I run back to my car grabbing my stuff and running back through the airport to my gate. "Flight 32 to San Francisco now boarding" the announcer says only an hour later and I rush to my seat ready to go. I'll see you soon babygirl.

_______
probably gonna update again tonight or tmrw bc ily guys and i love this book and i have plans and they are good plans so yay!