XIII.

"So right, girl I'm so high
You and me, wild and free
Way out in the woods nobody for miles
Love in the back of the truck with the tailgate down
Just us and the speakers on"
-Speakers, Sam Hunt

"Babe you ready?" Kevin asks me as I pull my hair back into a ponytail. "Ya where are we going anyways?" "You'll see" he says and he kisses my cheek leading the way. "YOU GOT A TRUCK?!?!" "Nah it's Steven's but I'm borrowing it" "You should get a truck!" "I should. But I won't." He opens my door and I buckle up as he walks around and gets in. "What is your crazy mind planning?" "Sam, don't worry. It's all gonna be ok-" he crashes the truck into the mailbox pulling out. "Yep all ok" "Shut up."

He keeps driving and and hour later we are in the middle of the woods and he shuts off the car. "Um this looks scary. Like we are gonna get eaten by bears" "You're fine I promise" he says opening the back and climbing up. He sets up all the pillows and blankets to make a little bed but leaves some space for who knows what. "Cmon" he takes my hand pulling me up. He bends down turning on his phone to play some songs. Oh my lord.

I feel his hands take their place, one on my waist, one holding my hand. I place my other hand on his shoulder and he pulls me closer and onto his toes. We dance on the bed of this truck and Kevin hums along. When the song ends he twirls me around before kissing me. "You're a weirdo" I tease him poking his chest. "But I'm your weirdo so it's ok" he states and I stick out my tongue at his comment. He mocks me before touching his tongue to mine and pulling back.

He blushes and looks down, taking a seat on a pillow. Awww. I take a seat on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist. "I'm sorry" he mumbles into my chest wrapping his arms around my waist. "For what? Babe it was adorable" "It wasn't appropriate..." "Are you kidding me?! Babe we are in the middle of a forest, no one around, what time could be better...I could give you a lap dance and it would still be completely ok!" "Can you?" I laugh at his sudden change in mood. "No that's not what I was saying, well kinda was, but no" "Oh" he says burrying his head back in my chest. I take his head in my hands lifting it slightly to be facing mine. "Baby I love you" and I crash my lips into his. I feel his body ease, the tension previously in his back, gone. His hands trail up my legs, holding my thighs, and he leans back a little. We break for air and I rest my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

His hands make circles on my back as he shifts his body to be on a pillow. He keeps me close, laying over him, his music still playing in the background. "Thank you..." he trails off kissing the top of my head. "For what?" "For being an amazing girlfriend. For loving me even when I fuck up." "Kev honey, let it go! You didn't even do anything wrong!" "Yes I did Samantha and I'm sorry." "Kevin you did what felt right and that's perfectly ok. And it was fucking adorable!" I feel him laugh under me and I pat his chest, sitting up to lay more to his side instead of on him. I grab a blanket pulling it over us and I pull out my phone. I take a few pictures of us, posting some, then I hear a light snore from Kevin's lips. I smile at him before getting comfortable to sleep. How did I get so lucky.

___________________
TRIPPLE UPDATEEEE lol bc i have no life

butttt SOMEONE SEND HELP this chapter *sighs*

it was supposed to be tmrws but i died in feels so here ya go

join me...cry knowing ull never get to actually marry ur fave even tho every little part of u hopes and dreams everyday

whoever gets to marry kevin...i applaud u bc girl u done well