VIII.

"BRITTANY PLEASE!!!" I yell chasing her down the stairs to the pool. "KEVIN AND SAMANTHA SITTING IN A TREE..." "STOP ITTTT" I whine leaning into Kevin. "Babe its whatever I'm sure they expected it anyways" he tells me. "EVERYONE ME AND KEVIN DID NOTHING!!!" I yell across the pool. Brittany is talking and everyones laughing and I know she told. "SHE'S LYING!!" I try one last time before giving up. Me and Kevin walk over and everyone is smirking. "Fuck off" Kevin tells them grabbing a seat. He pulls me onto his lap and everyone quickly forgets as we engage in conversation about the upcoming games. I snuggle into Kevin's chest as the other girls do to their men. "Babe" Kevin breathes into my ear. Fuck. "Mmhhmm?" he slides his hand up my thigh and I place my hand on his stopping him. "Please?" "No Kevin. Whats gotten into you?" I ask giggling. "GUYS jeez I can feel the sexual tension from over here!" Maddie says looking at us. "I'm just gonna go before I irritate you all. Come up when you want babe." Kevin says getting up and placing a kiss on my cheek. He walks off but not before looking back at me. "Way to go" I say looking at everyone. A chorus of comments start and I hear things like "Looks like our Outlaw is a little love sick" and "Damn he gonna get it" and "He really loves her." I stay by the pool a little longer but soon the girls are getting involved with their men and I miss mine. I get up, sneaking out, without anyone noticing. "Kev?" I call stepping into the hotel room. "Ya I'm here" I turn the corner and see him in the bed watching Pretty Little Liars. "You're such a teenage girl" I say climbing into bed with him. "I'm sorry they made fun of you. If I knew I wouldn't have done it" he mutters putting his arm around me. "It's ok. I enjoyed it." I say pecking his lips and turning back to the tv. I feel his eyes on me and I can feel him smirking at me. He pulls me closer and I rest my head in his chest tracing his abs with my hand. "I love you Samantha" "I love you too Kevin"

___________________
dedicated to ATLBravesGirl for not only participating in making this chapter but also being the reason i updated again lol