III.

"Sam?" Kevin says pulling me closer. "Ya?" I say yawning against his chest. "You want breakfast?" "Ya sure" "Ok cmon" he says taking my hand and pulling me up. I lean against his shoulder as he leads me towards the kitchen. After a few steps he stops and looks around. "What better way to meet everyone" he comments and points to the first couple. "Oh my god Bri...that is my little sister Brittany. And Logan is her boyfriend." I giggle as Kevin rolls his eyes at his shirtless sister sleeping on Logan. "Moving on...this is Mercy, I think you've met, and her boyfriend Steven. And here we have Grace and Mikie" he looks at me. "I think you and Grace are really gonna be friends...this is Maggie and Jake. This is Cerina and Desmond. Cerina is Joe Panik's little sister. Next is Kellie and Chris. She is Jace Peterson's little sister. Last but certainly not least we have Maddie and David. She is Freddie Freeman's little sister." We finally made our way out of the crowded room of sleeping couples. "Now what would you like?" he says opening the fridge. I jump on the counter and look over his shoulder into the fridge. "How about eggs?" I ask and he takes them out turning around to place them on the counter. He steps between my legs placing his hands on my thighs. "And how does my princess like her eggs?" Fertilized I think shivering under his touch. "Um- I don't care whatevers easiest" "Ok babe" he says placing a kiss on my cheek then pulling out a frying pan. I watch him make the eggs admiring every move he makes. "Breakfast is served" he says picking me up off the counter and taking me to the table. We eat our breakfast while everyone else slowly wakes up and trickles in making their breakfast. "And who is this Kevin?" a girl asks. She has blue hair and I believe her name was Grace. She's the one who will be my friend...that should be easy considering we appear to have the same taste. "This is my girlfriend, Samantha" Kevin says introducing me. "Well hello Samantha. I am Grace would you like to go shopping sometime?" "Ya that sounds nice" I say starting to stand up. "Kev can I get a ride home? I have work today." I ask and he stands up, "Yep just let me get my keys" and he walks out to the living room. "Bye Grace it was nice meeting you" "You too, see you at the game tomorrow?" "I don't know maybe" I say as Kevin hugs me from behind. "She'll be there" he tells Grace then takes my hand and we walk to his car.