XVI.

I've been in a crappy mood all day today and I really just want Kevin to come home but at the same time I don't because that's why I'm not happy. After Kevin's game I'm going to tell him I'm leaving for California...in a week. I've put this off for 3 months now and I know I can't put it off anymore. I'm interupted from my thoughts when my phone rings on the coffee table in front of me. "Hello beautiful" Kevin's voice sounds on the other end of the call and I picture him walking out of the stadium, sweaty, helmet head, and probably in his tight warm up shirt. "Hey babe" I smile but he sees through it asking me what's wrong. "Nothing I just miss you" I lie and thank god when he believes it. "Ok well I'm leaving now I'll be home in like 10 minutes baby I love you" "I love you too."

He wraps his arms around me tightly and I forget what I need to tell him until he lets go. "Hey uh- remember when I got accepted into college..." I hesitate wanting to put this off more. "Ya babe what about it?" I feel the tears in my eyes and he hugs me again whispering in my ear. "Baby what is it? What's wrong?" "I-I leave in 8 days" my body shakes as tears fall and I feel him tense probably holding back his own tears. "It'll be ok it's only- 4 years" his voice drops and cracks. Don't do it Kevin. Don't- I feel a tear hit my forhead and he sniffles making my heart drop to my stomach and shatter into a million pieces. "B-baby it's going t-to be ok" "Bullshit Kev! I'm going to be on the other side of the country without you! 4 fucking years!" "I know princess but I'll figure something out I promise nothing bad will happen I love you" "I love you too" I tuck my head in his neck and we make our way upstairs to bed, falling asleep in each others arms.

---------

first chapter of this book back from the completed!! lol whatd u think? i was almost crying thinking of kevin crying like thats so depressing but i guess its whatever