VII.

"Helppp" I sigh trying to pick up Kevin without waking him. Steven comes up taking him over his shoulder. "Hey hey hey gentle!" I say snapping a picture of their bromance. "That will be on Twitter tonight" I warn Steven as I lead him to the car. "Ok but as payment can you give me and Mercy a ride home?" "Ya no problem." I drive them home then head to our place. Damnit. How am I gonna get him out of the car. I think for a minute before deciding that it's not too hot and we can just sleep in the car. Tomorrow we are off to Atlanta for a game so I set my alarm then turn off the car and get comfortable.

-Morning-
My alarm goes off playing Kevin's walk-up song (lol everyday im hustlin' hustlin'). "Babe?" Kevin sleepily asks starting to sit up. "It's ok I'm here but we gotta get to the airport" "Why are we in the car?" he says rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Because I can't carry you inside." "Why didn't you just wake me up? silly goose." He opens the door stepping out and walking to my side. He helps me out and we go inside grabbing our prepacked suitcases and going back to the car. When we get to the airport we go through security and find the rest of the team. Everyone is half asleep and when we board the plane most of us are asleep before it even takes off. I put up the armrest between me and Kevin and he pulls me close. I rest my head on his chest and he leans his head on mine falling asleep. An hour later I wake up to my phone vibrating like crazy. I don't move from Kevins arms as I pull up Twitter.

@KKiermaier39 @Samantha39 cutest couple ever ❤️❤️ #relationshipgoals

attached is a picture of me and Kevin sleeping and there are TONS of people commenting on how cute we are. I groan and Maggie turns around in front of us smirking. "Really Maggie?" "Yes. That was 100% necessary." I feel Kevin move beneath me adjusting my body to be even closer to him. "It wasn't but atleast you got me a new wallpaper" I say setting the picture as my home screen. I put my phone down closing my eyes and falling asleep again. When we get to Atlanta Freddie and Jace are waiting for us. They hug their sisters then lead us to the cars they have rented for us. Me and Kevin go right to our hotel room while everyone else heads to the pool. "We'll be down in a minute" Kevin calls over his shoulder grabbing our bags and heading upstairs. We barely make it in the door before Kevin has me against the wall. "I love you" he says kissing my neck and I tangle my fingers in his hair. I wrap my legs around his waist, "I love you too Kev." A knock on the door stops us and Kevin hits the wall. "SERIOUSLY" he yells and I giggle as he opens the door to reveal Brittany. "Sam do you have an extra bathing suit and Kevin really? we've been here like 5 minutes!" she says inviting herself in. "No" I tell her, blushing from her comment to Kevin. "Get out Britt!" Kevin says shoving her. "Gosh Kevin" she says walking out but not before turning to me and winking. "Where were we?" he says picking me up against the wall again. "Babe not now. We gotta get down before Brittany tells everyone" I tell him kissing by his ear. "Later" I whisper and get out of his grip walking out the door.