IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Before you all start hurling knives at me even though you have every right to :0 Sorry this isn't an update but there is something I really need to say.

At first I was extremely excited about sharing my first real novel on this amazing website and I guess I was so consumed in my own bubble of happiness that I didn't really think about the criticism and hurtful comments I would receive as result. I know I'm not the only one to receive hurtful comments nor will I be the last. However when I had my first critic it really knocked me down, but I felt I would be able to ignore them and do what I love, so I carried on giving you guys updates.

As time went on I started getting more and more hateful comments until I started to get pms telling me to delete my story and that I was a horrible writer. Everyone has a breaking point and I eventually reached mine.

I started to doubt my story and I began to think that I was writing absolute bs. Reading my own work for the first time in quite a while, I realised that although I don't believe my story belongs in a garbage can, I can see that maybe this story isn't as great as it could or should be and I want to change that.

No, I will not be deleting my story, but I did need a little time to think and continuously tell myself that all those people only write what they write to bring me down and I couldn't allow them succeed.

Yes, I will finish this book, but the possibility of a separate rewrite is high.

Anyway, hope you still don't think I have abandoned the story, I will finish Sophia and Demetrius' love story even though it is not as romantic as some may have anticipated :D

An update will come soon, stay beautiful and follow your dreams.

Until next time...

Janelle:)