Chapter 19

Song for this chapter: You are mine - Mutemath. LIsten to the song as you read the chapter it links in perfectly!

***********************

I woke up with an unbearable aching in my head and a grumbling stomach.

"What happened?"I muttered, frantically searching around my surroundings, I was in a big room, much like my own, only only it wasn't. I wasn't in my home.

When I tried to stand up, I found that I was restricted, my hand and legs were bounded by a to a chair.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I screamed, trying desperately to break free from my confines, but it was useless.

I saw the newly polished shoes before I heard the footsteps coming closer towards me. Shutting my eyes I refused to open them, even without looking I could tell whoever it was, was certainly not here to help me.

"Good morning my love." A voice whispered close to my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek.His lips were icy cold, they sent an unpleasant chill down my spine, causing me to fight violently to breakfree from the ropes. I hoped to at least free my right hand, so I could slap the unknown idiot.

"Get away from me!" I stared up at the man for the first time and was taken aback by what I saw. He was young, very young, I was expecting an old pervert but was met with a handsome man, taht however scared me more.

"I'm not going to hurt you Sophia." He attempted to come closer to me again, but I proceeded to relentlessly bash the legs of the chair on the ground until he stopped moving forwards.

"Who are you?What do you want from me?Why am I here?" I glared at the man, using my body to push the chair even further away from him.

"My name is Fabio Roussos I want you Sophia, you are here because I need you with me." He was now staring at me, a small smile on his face as he started to advance towards me again.

I stopped him mid-step. "What part of get way from me don't you understand sicko?"He actually laughed, I grimaced at the smile on his face, it made me uncomfortable. It made him look mad.

"I understand you perfectly Soph." Sitting down cross-legged on the floor, he looked around the room, think silently to himself. I winced as a bitter chuckle left his lips. "If I had a cent for everytime I'd been called sick...honey you and I would be swimming in cents right this minute."

I ignored his twisted humour. "How do you know my name?"

His attention was now back on me and I wished for nothing more than for him to look away again. "I've known you for a very long time Sophia, much longer than you think." I cringed at the nickname.

"What are you talking about?"

He laughed again. "Your beloved husband Demetrius is my cousin."

My eyes widened. "No, you can't be, I would know you, I've never met you in my life." I shook my head confused. I can't know this man, anyway Demetrius would have warned me about this kind of man if they were related.

He scoffed, his eyes suddenly turning deadly. "I never expected you to. When your involved with someone like my cousin, you feel like you can do no better, he is rich and handsome, how can you notice another man?" I blinked twice. Of course Demetrius was all of those things but I've been to enough of Demetrius' family reunions to know everybody, everybody except him.

"Demetrius doesn't deserve you Sophia, he can never take care of you, love you the way I can..." Before I knew what was happening he was on his feet again and moving swiftly towards me. "I just want to take off the ropes." I tensed the whole time he untied my arms and legs. The dangerous aura this man was emitting was truly intimidating, I felt unsafe, although his motive proved otherwise.