Chapter ~ Twenty-Six

●════════●♥●════════●●════════●♥●════════●

Chapter Twenty-Six

Blood dripped from Leonardo’s battered body that slumped on the old wooden chair strained red, “did you really think,” Michael yelled filled with rage as he connected his tightly clenched fist to Leonardo’s swollen jaw, “you would get away with touching what’s mine?” he snarled running his bruised fist over his damp hair tightening his jaw.

Laughing crazily, Grey struck his knife in the old wooden post craving his name above Anna’s, “I wonder why you won’t let me touch princess over there?” Grey voiced pointing at Roma’s unconscious frame as he blown the cigarette smoke from his mouth coolly, “forget it Grey,” Michael yelled wiping his bloody hands on his shirt in frustration, “she is my problem!”

"And no one touches what is mine without me say so  - you know that Grey," he snarled before spatting on the floor, "she.is.my problem."

"And mine f*cking alone!"

 "You must be damn kidding me here!" Grey whispered channelling his building rage to his grinding teeth, "she is a f*cking diesease that infects everything she damn touches!"

“She’s everyone’s f*cking PROBLEM!” Grey shouted kicking the empty buckets in his path as he muttered under his breathe, “five years, five f*cking years - five.”

"Do you know what that does to a man?"

“I f*cking deserve my revenge Michael!” Grey shouted darkly ripping his jacket off his shoulders to the ground, “and you can’t.stop.me scorned lover,” Grey drawled pointing his knife at Michael’s heaving chest.

"It ages them?" Michael taunted smirking coldly, "Do I look like Dr. Phil or Mother Teresa?"

"I just dont f*cking care!"

‘Whatever crawled up your ass Grey - let.it.stay.there.and DIE” Michael snarled standing fierce and protectively before Roma’s body, “revenge?” he spat eyeing Grey dangerously even though he hated to look at her, he would not allow any man to touch her even to end her life; it was his and he had earned that right, "what could a piece of sh*t like you know about MY wife?"

 Laughing, Grey shook his head and smirked coolly, "wow name calling now Michael?"

"No more braiding each other hair and painting our nails?" he added dripping with sarcasm

“Your "high class" slutty wife – that "sweet" there,” Grey replied drunk on revenge as he waved his hand at Roma nonchalantly, “She’s the reason I was locked up for supposedly raping her – that b*tch,” Grey whispered breathing heavy and short rubbing his temples gingerly, “she had me framed to please her rich bitchy friends and now I want my REVENGE!” Grey snarled taking a firm step forward, “It’s. owed.to.me.”

Shaking his head while he chuckled softly, “no Grey, your revenge request is f*cking denied, you will.not.touch her.” Michael emphasized brushing Roma’s blood soaked hair from her swollen face.