Chapter ~ Five

Chapter Five

Leonardo mind was on edge about the mind blowing experience he had with the girls; his pleased dick twitched replaying the intimate positions and exhilarating work out his body endured.

But what had Leonardo’s thoughts reeling were the dark bruising covering Roma’s thin arms that she obviously tried to conceal with makeup.

She was not herself as well her eyes told it all and Leonardo was very concerned. Her eyes swirled with deep seated emotions that tainted her spirit; mirroring broken and lost.

But there was other emotion that caught his attention as well, for a moment he thought he saw love when she looked deep into his eyes before quickly masking it.

Roma wasn’t like his two other clients; she was no desperate housewife with ice in her veins. She was the most humble of the three whom treated him more than just a face with a firm body  but still Leonardo thought love would be too farfetched in fact she didn’t know the real him at all.

Only their bodies were introduced being on pleasing friendly terms.

He knew she was married to an older rich man, Michael Reaps. That was it; his knowledge base on her was relatively small.

He also knew Google could remedy this; she was plastered all over the news all the time with her husband on her arms smiling contently.

“On local news today, Jerome Blake, a private investigator was found murdered in the alley beside of City Hall late last evening. His throat was slashed while his hands and feet bounded and his mouth gagged. Witness reported seeing “reap what you sow”, craved into his bloody chest.

Police are investigating the matter and suspects the victim was tortured viciously before his demise …”

But he could not brush the feeling aside that something was not right. “Leo, hey man, you okay I don’t know how you watch the news always something shitty being reported,” Nicholas voiced. Craning his neck to the hall Leonardo replied, “Sorry man didn’t hear you come in.”

“What news?” Leonardo questioned running his hand through his hair, “The one that is being reported on the TV man,” Nicholas pointed, “oh right,” he replied reaching for the remote, “just thinking about a client whom tried to hide had some nasty bruises on her arms.” Nodding understandingly, a sly grin adorned Nicholas’s face, replying as he stuffed his mouth with potato chips, “bringing your work home with you big bro?”

Leonardo loved his job; it provided a very comfortable living even more so than his college degree that he slaved away for four years to attain.

Looking at his brother, Leonardo thought how much resemblance he had to their Dad.His parents died four years ago leaving Leonardo to care for his younger brother Nicholas. He made a promise to himself that Nicholas would be the realized dreams of his parent, whom wanted the American dream for their precious sons.

Leonardo’s life was far from that reality, something he could live with. At least one son would reach that dream answering, “just because no personal feelings is involved with what we do, doesn’t mean I don’t care, we’re after all still human beings, you know.”

Pondering on what his little brother mentioned, Leonardo wondered if he was thinking too much into the situation. After all it wasn’t his thing to meddle in other’s lives. No he thought he should ask her.