Chapter ~ Eight

Chapter Eight

Groaning Anna rolled out of bed, glaring at her alarming clock blaring insanely at 11 in the night with one sweep of her arm it when flying into the wall smashed to bits. Yawing she muttered, "That's what you get for waking me at this ungodly hour."

Tonight was the night, her first night on the job at Club Forever Young. Babysitting men and making sure the needs of desperate housewives were met; she pitied and envied them all at the same time. Envied them because they had a choice in being there and she didn't.

What's wrong with the world Anna thought? Where was the romance?

She had nothing against the women but when she was involved then there was a f~cking problem. Stretching out her tension, Anna dragged her unwilling body to the shower trying to enjoy her last night being free.

Turning her face to the shower, she sigh dwelling in the delight of the magical liquid creeping over her body loosening her rigid muscles.

Finishing her shower she stood naked staring into the mirror examining her frame, it had been awhile since she had sex and it was showing. Her breasts stood firm with pouting nipples and her sex jerked from the slightest breeze making her body reel with bitter unfulfilled complaints.

A frustrated groan sounded in her throat. Her eyes were close tightly ridding her mind of the dirty images of shirtless men glistening with oil and muscles rippling with every f~cking move.

"Bad Anna," she uttered scolding herself, wrapping a towel around her bare body; she entered her bedroom focusing on her closet. An hour later, Anna was dressed in a sexy dark pencil skirt, a matching blazer, an eye popping red shirt and 5'' pumps.

She was stunning with her blazing hair tumbling over her shoulders and puckered pink lips. Huffing, she blew up her bangs muttering, "God, help me," and left her apartment dreading her night.

~

The ride to the club was filled with her nerves bubbling in her stomach. The traffic was non-existent and her destination was in her grasp. The club was beautiful and elegant from the outside, you would have never known a Lady's club was there, her Dad did an amazing job not that she doubted him.

Braking her car she parked and allowed the very handsome valet to take her car. The cold night breeze ruffled her hair, wrapping her arms around her body; she exhaled and walked to the door.

A large man scanned her from head to toe, raising an eyebrow, he grinned, "pain or pleasure, tonight Miss naughty school teacher?" Anna's eyes widened to the size of saucers and her mouth hung open, "Excuse me?" she shrieked not believing what she heard.

An amused laugh rumbled from his chest, "Just messing with you, is you name on the list?" he replied scanning the list in his hand. A sigh of relief blew from her mouth as she ran her hand through her hair, "well good, that was close," she replied straightening her back.

Extending her hand to him, she voice, "Anna Roman, your boss's daughter, here for my new job." Shaking her hand he froze, "Miss Roman?" he confirmed. "Yes, and you are" replied Anna. "Sorry Miss Roman I'm Blake," he spoke throwing a dashing smile her way.

"Okay Blake, nice to meet you, so can I go in?"

"Oh, sure, just go straight through to the bar and ask for the manager Jeremy," Blake replied removing the rope to allow her to enter.

"Thank you Blake, wish me luck."

The long hall was elegantly designed with dimly lit lights creating a very romantic setting; plush brown carpet covered the floors with huge white sofas lining the sides. Wow dad when all out thought Anna as she halted in front a large double door, inhaling and exhaling, she worked out the kinks in her neck and straightened her clothes, This is it she thought while she pushed the door revealing the infamous Club Forever Young in all its glory.