Chapter ~ Three

Chapter Three

Few nights ago with Leonardo was the best Roma had felt in days most saw her  has the rich man’s wife with the world at her finger tips but what Roma knew for certain as her mother always told her as a child, “not everything is always what it seems on the surface.”

She screamed painfully as he yanked clusters of her hair. Tears obscured her worrisome face, once his coarse hand smacked her cheek.

Roughly palming her delicate chin he compelled her to gaze into his emotionless ghostly orbs overwhelming her with trembling fear.

Mascara rimmed her eyes like a raccoon’s while he gaped probingly into her depth and sneered treacherously. She was his art – a tattered masterpiece. His most prized possession.

Like a desperate man he kissed her roughly on her red swollen lips, biting and sucking feverishly awaking his inner beast.

Wrenching her blouse from her body, she felt a shamed as he fondled her breast disturbingly maiming all lustful desires within her when he ripped her skirt exposing her before the fiendish world.

She was his, in every sense of the word- mind, body and soul. He made her; he provided for her, she was his wife- his property. She stifled her cries in the accepting pillow as he strips her naked of dignity.

Taking all and returning nothing.

He plays hard but f*cked harder, a hard that was too much for her; a hard that damaged her – she married a monster before God.

He was strong and wanting; needing to feel his wife, to claim her, to breathe her, to manage her.

The beast within him demanded it; it burned for her touch, to feel her elegant neck beneath its destructive hands.

Flipping her like a rag doll to her back, naked and open, he quickly undresses. The scene before him was f~cking beautiful he thought.

“This is mine,” he grunted holding her sex, “mine!”

His member pulsated with lust – hard and ready. He grabbed her ass claiming what was his, like a man thirsting from many nights in captivity.

Pulling her down to his shaft, her sobs intensifies- music to his ear. Aiming, he plunges deep into her over and over again with no trace of love – possessiveness ruled.

He stamped his mark again and again while Roma took him swallowing her disgust.

Her mind flooded with darkness; a most embracing choice.

He grunts and stiffens falling to her back ripe with sweat. His breathing uneven, he places a tainted kiss to her unmoving body.

Michael exhales flexing his pleased body and withdraws from her sweet sanctuary. Wild he starks from the bed with an unperceiving Mrs Reaps staring at the ceiling, brushing a loose tendril from her angelic face he watches her creepily.

“You are f~cking mine dear wife,” he whispers hoarsely in her ear where he places a kiss sealing his ownership exiting the room.

~

Reaps Construction was Michael Reaps’ empire standing tall and intimidating in the downtown area employing over five hundred people to do his bidding whether it be building or reaping wise.

Reaps walked bristly smeared with a grey aura to the elevator inputting his personal code for the top floor.

The ride found him distracted with his delicious wife that pleased him hours before. Her alluring scent sunk into his skin and clunk to his expensive suit when he ravaged her body and claimed her soul.