Chapter ~ Fifteen

●════════●♥●════════●●════════●♥●════════

Chapter Fifteen

The light streaked into his tired hooded eyes with dark shadows clouding his senses. The pain shot through Leonardo’s body weighting him down bringing him to his knees with the loud pompous teasing laugher of Grey bouncing around in his heavy head.

Slowly his consciousness slipped away from his grasp and darkness gradually wrapped its welcoming arms around him. His parted lips slurped the air as his chest heaved up and down rapidly. “That’s a good boy,” he heard Grey muttered faintly, “go to sle-.”

Her bright smile lit his once dim world as the sun rays grabbed strands of her fiery hair. She was his, the love of his life, the spark in his dark world.

“What are you staring at” Questioned his beautiful Angel resting her delicate small hands on his chest. He breathes the fresh clean air branding her as she was now in his heart among his many other memories.

She was everything to him- she saved him.

She loved him.

There was nothing else beside her love that held him up before he drowned. Taking her hand in his, he kissed her soft palm and lingered for a moment. Her eyes stared soulfully into his depths swimming with love and acceptance.

“I love you my fiery warrior,” he whispered huskily rubbing his fingers against her lush lips. “More than words,” he voiced resting his large hand on her barely visible belly.

Reaching for his hair she ran her long fingers into his scalp triggering a delightful moan from his lips, “and she loves you too,” she whispered brushing her lips over his ear, “we both do.”

Completion and love bloomed in his heart, she was everything that he didn’t deserve but still she gave him her devotion and love.

Reaching his hands to her glowing face, she slowly begins to fade; his sorrowful cries was deafening.

In a sweeping blink she was gone and nothing remained as Leonardo fought tirelessly to bring the happiness back into his grasp.

         *                                               *                                                *                  

“Anna, they are searching for Roma but they were unable to locate her in the club and they’re certain she didn’t leave,” voiced Mr Roman worriedly to his daughter that stared into black nothing.   

“Huh? I’m sorry Dad, my mind was clo-,” replied Anna with a groan waving her hands. “What did you say?” she questioned.

“That’s fine Honey, considering the awful events, you’re entitled,” spoke her Father reassuringly.

“Roma, we can’t find her in the club, but we know she’s still here.”

Anna’s fisted tightened at her side as the instant thought of Roma under Leonardo’s sweat dripping body as he drove into her over and over again.

“He promised,” she muttered solemnly, not sure if what she felt was more jealousy than concern that he broke his promise to keep safe.

Shoving the emotional drowning thoughts to the back of her mind; she gritted her teeth together and cast a swift glance at her father, “have you checked Leonardo’s room,” she asked a bit forceful and quite noticeable by Mr Roman.