Remembering

There he lays on the once cleaned bed. His eyes are still close and his wound barely closing. It has been hours since Vincent struck the boy and still no sign of recovery.

The mother of him lays her head against their connected hands. Tears coating her face. She crys and prays that she doesn't loose her baby. She has already lost so much. If she looses him then there is no point in living on the earth. His name is brokenly whispered in the air. Just the soft whimper makes a heart ache.

Niall holds her shoulder which moves up and down from her desperate crys. Sirius has healed but is in rest from the aftereffects of Niall's blood mixed with her's.

In the next room sits Jade with silent tears falling down her eyes. She holds a piece of paper that holds maybe her finally words. Her attention turns to the window watching most of their kingdom dying. She stands taking her sword with her and Harry's necklace in her hands. She tucks it into the sleeve of her armor.

She takes hold of the door knob taking one last look at the room. The picture of Vlad and Mila in each others arms with love written in their eyes. The case that holds Harry's sword. Anf lastly Harry's journal. The same journal that told her all his secrets. The day he told her the truth what he was. The same day she welcomed him as him and the same day he welcomed her into his new found happiness.

She walks out taking the last few steps to where Harry lays. Everyone stares as she takes her place next to Mila. She notice his wound is still red but he will recover soon.

She pecks his lips whispering a soft, 'I love you'. She tucks the letter in his hands letting her fingers linger on his. She pulls back walking to the door leading herself to the battlefield.

She pushes the doors of the castles entrance making everyone turn but her eyes only stop to see Vincent. There he stands with a wicked grin. They walk towards each other as everyone makes a path for them.

Face to face they are. No emotion laced on her face but amused along his. "Why,my dear? Why the long face?" His grin widens as he can see a flash of angrier and sorrow flash by. "How is Harry? I bet he is getting full time rest." Her eye twitches knowing what he meant by his statement.

She focus on her surroundings taking in as everyone looks to his side. Slowly he lifts his arm with the silver claws attached. His grin gone as he feels her grip his hand. He looks to her shock filling his body. Still his denial stands.

He flangs his arm out of her reach taking in her arm. He can feel her pulse is steady. No fear. Nothing. She pulls her sword and slashes his wrist. He hisses at her taking her in. Now the emotions are showing. Those emotiins now make a chill run along his spine. No he won't admit what he feels no.

He flashes to her thinking she won't catch him but he is proven wrong as sting of pain is at his side. A gash is open slowly connect back together.

There he stands as they both watch for sudden movements. Slowly the run for each other. The roars come from them along with their people. His silver slashes her sword. The force of both push them back causing dirt to circle them.

Still they fight. Her blood drips from his claws and his on her sword. They both heal at a certain amount of time. Jade sees nothing is prolonging him yo stay down. She stops with her chest rising and falling taking him in.

Then she realizes his nails. He charges at her as she stays still. He curls his fingers ready to ripe her throat open. To watch her blood spill. A image he will be pleased to see.

He swings as he approached her. He stops with a smile thinking he has won the battle and holds the crown. Until. Until a pain runs along his arm. He looks down to see blood dripping to the ground. Something is tossed in front of him. But it isn't something. It's his very own hand. The hand that caused those to fall in his path. To cause that girl to fall. To cause the boy to lay to his death. His answer and hope to victory.

"You vicious girl!" He spits as he takes in her standing there with his silver  claws laced on her hand. He rakes ahold of  a sword that lays next to his foot. "I will end you today. Making sure you burn in hell along with the rest of them!"

This was were they both fought til one hits the ground. Taking their last breathe. But no point seems to come. Maybe it has to end with both falling to their knees.

She closes her eyes knowing what she will do. A tear falls to her eyes as she takes in the memories. Laughing with  her parents and siblings. School. Her first job. Meeting Harry for the first time. Him standing there with a warm towel ready to clean her wound. Him taking her to her home. Holding her as she cried her broken heart. His first words he said to her just to see her smile. Finding out who he really was. The smile on his face when she said she will stay. Their first kiss. First date. The first time they made love. The day they were crowned King and Queen. The day he proposed.

'Just Remember'. Harry's voice rang in her head. She will remember. Remember his smile. His laugh. His green eyes. His voice. Everything that made him who he was. Everything that made her fall in love with him. She will never forget. Not until the existence of life ends. She will always cherish and remember every happy memory.

"I'll meet you there." She whispers tobhim referring to his previous statement. As Vincent moves his sword she takes a step that makes him look shocked. As she swings at his head from his distraction. A pain sound passes her lips. Blood kisses her lips to her neck. Then as she has escaped her attention on Vincent not now realzing a horrified scream filling the air.