Surprises

"Father I know its not the best time but I feel like this is the only chance I have." I look up at to his face and it holds questioning look. I look to mother to see tears in her eyes. "Are you sure Harry?"

I get up from where I am looking around at everyone. The guys smile at me to reassure they agree one hundred percent. The workers we hired for the crowning have stopped and have hope in their eyes.

"I haven't felt so sure in my life. She is my light. And My Queen. And a King needs his Queen by his side. And I want to be happy knowing she will always be by my side." I turn to look at my parents meeting a teary eyed mother and a grinning father.

He flashes to me grabbing my hand placing what I asked for in my hand. "I know she will be truly happy. When are you asking her?" I curl my fingers around the object with a smile on my face. "Tonight after we have been crowned." He smiles at me with something I have never seen before but the words he speaks next...are the ones I thought I never hear. "I hold nothing but pride for you. I'm so proud of you."

I guess today will be full of surprises. Hopeful nothing will stop what I have prepared tonight.

*Jade's p.o.v*

Mila and Sirius are helping me into the sheer white dress. Sophia is doing my hair and Praches does my makeup. "You look so beautiful." Mila whispers to me with tears in her eyes. I grab her hand and she laughs with a sob breaking through. "I'm sorry. I'm just so happy. I'm glad he found you."

She cups my cheeks as Sirius, Peaches and Sophia smile and stop to look at us. A knock sounds at the door. "Is she ready?" I turn to see Vlad at the door and Mila flashes to him. He wipes her tears from her face and pulls her into his side. He bows as he makes eye contact with me. "My Queen." I bow back causing laughter to fill the room.
"Jade you look beautiful." He smiles at me and flashes to me. "Before we go I have something I want to say. I don't see you as my queen...but as a daughter I never had. I'm truly greatful that my son has you by his side. Thank you." He whispers to me with happiness.

He moves to my left as Mila moves to my right. "Shall we?" I nod and we make our way.

~~~~~~

"We are gathered here to today to officially make history. We waited centuries for this day to come. Now we have our answer and our leadership. Today we will crown our King and Queen."

The room fills with cheers and howels. Harry takes my hand rubbing his thumb along my knuckles. "I love you." He mouths to me as I do the same.

"Will the carriers make their way to the stage." To small children make their way up the stage holding crowns. Vlad and Mila have followed.

"Will Prince Vlad and Princess Mila do the honors." Vlad takes his sword as Harry kneels on one knee. "Do you Harry promise to protect your kingdom. Your people. Your home."

"I promise to protect my home. My kingdom. My people. And My Queen." He says as his attention turns to me as he adds the last part. Everyone is at awe from his statement. Vlad taps Harry's shoulders with his sword with a smileon his face with the announcement. "I am honored to annouce you King of Transylvania and of all crearures."

He puts his sword back in the case. He turns to the small child and smikes at him whispering a thank you. He turns back to Harry placing the crown upon his head.

"Now Mila." She takes hold of her sword placing it along her side. I kneel before her. "Do you Jade promise to protect your kingdom. Your people. Your home." I turn my attention to Harry with a smile and look to everyone in the room. "I promise to protect my kingdom. My people. My home. My king."

Mila smiles with tears in her eyes. "I am honored to announce you Queen of Transylvania and of all creatures." She repeats every word Vlad worded to Harry. I stand as she places the crown upon my hair.

Harry takes my hand kissing the top of my head. "Ladiesand Gentleman it gives me great honor to announce you. Your King and Queen." Whistles are heard with cheers. As we walk along the path to the ballroom that is now fixed. A week later here I am being crowned Queen.

Harry pulls me to him taking me in. "The crown suits you my Queen." I laugh at him. "As you my King."

"Jade I know I tell you this everyday. But I really do love you. And I want to live everyday telling you that. I have you as a soulmate. I have you as my Queen. My lover. But right now I will kneel down one last time." He whispers to me.

Harry pulls back as the music stops  and everyone stops to look at us. Vlad and Mila smile at me nodding towards Harry. I look back and Harry is kneeling down in front of me. "Harry." He shakes his head taking my hand.

"Jade when we first met I was so nervous to have someone in my home. I observed who you were. After some time I loved hearing you laugh. Love seeing you smile. I wanted to protect you from everything.

I told you who I was and you stayed. I think that was a start of something new. Then I made a big mistake of leaving you so you wouldn't get hurt. But you still ended up hurt and I never want to ever do that again.

As I said before I have you as a soulmate. A lover. My queen but I can't live without asking you these words."

"Harry." I whisper as he slowly pulls out a velvet box. "Harry." I say as I see the box. I can feel tears going down my face as he pops open the box with two rings holding it.

Harry smiles at me with tears falling from his eyes. "Jade. My amor. My light. Will you do me the honor and making me happiest man walking on this earth. In becoming my wife."

I place my hand over my mouth and he smiles up at me. "Will you marry me."

------------------------- ---------------------------------

Omg he popped the question.

Yayyyy.

Vote. Comment. Stay beautiful.