Two years

*Jade's p.o.v*

Two years have passed since I've seen and heard of  Harry. The first few mouths were hell for me. Everywhere I looked I thought I saw him. Even my dreams he was there telling me he was always there. The dream was always the same. He would always replay those words. Just Remember. I'm always there. I'm protecting you. I care about you more than you think.

But the dream always ended the same. He woukd touch my cheek and smile then fade from my line of sight. Then I wake up from it. But the werid thing is the touch felt real like he was there.

After a while I decide that I needed to get out the house and meet people. He had money to my bank account he created but I still wanted a job. I know he is watching me but I don't know when or where. Sometimes I find myself hating him for leaving me but I remember his words but that feeling always comes back.I still care but the next time I see him I would make him feel my pain.

"Jade over here." I look up when I hear the voice of Peaches. Yes I call her Peaches she insisted on it. She waves her arm around so I can spot her along with her boyfriend of two years sitting by her. I walk over to them and sit. "Glad you could make it. I got your favorite drink." She hands me my drink and I can tell she is a little buzzed.

Mario, her boyfriend, shakes his head at her with a smile on his face. "What's wrong Firework." I laugh at the nickname him and her gave me. After a few mouths I dyed my hair red but my hair always grew back fast. So my hair goes dark brown till the reddish ends.  "Nothing need to get away from stress."

Peaches gets up and looks behind me. "Ummm girl I see another way you can relieve stress." She points her finger to someone behind me. I look and see a man with a leather jackets and sunglasses on looking right at me. I shiver at his stare and it seems he felt it to. He smirks at me but turns to walk away. As he leaves I see another man watching me and his blonde hair looks familiar. He follows the man out but also along with three others.

I turn back to Peaches and see her eyes widen. "Hmmm girl. Saw the smirk on his face. It's like he knew you also that shiver you did. He did it too." I shake my head. "While I'm not going to telieve my stress with sex with a stranger."

She groans at my response. "But thats the drill of it. Not knowing who they are. That's sexy." I shake my head at her. "Don't listen to her Firework. Have fun. Do you." I raise my drink in the air. "Now we need a car because I'm tired of taking a cab here. All the money I make I can get my own fucking car. I wanted a van."

Peaches turns to him with a shocked expression. "You wanted a van?" He takes a swig of his beer with a nod of his head. "Yep. I used to because you can put or get more groceries." I laugh at the statement but we are all still in our early twenties so food rocks.

"You sound like my conscious." I spit out my drink at her response. I stand up with a shake of my head. "I hate third wheeling with y'all but sometimes you guys make me laugh my ass off. I'm getting another drink." I walk away before they can say anything.

I walk to the bar and order the same drink. I sense someone walking towards me. He sits next to me but I pay him no mind. All I can think is. Not today. "Hi there." I don't say anything just sit there waiting. "Come on don't be like that baby." He puts his  hand on my thigh. I snap my head to him and he smiles as I make eye contact with him.

I grab a hold of his hand. "Don't touch me." I fling his hand off my thigh but he doesn't stop. "Mmmm I like a girl thats hard to get." I laugh at him. "I'm not playing hard to get." He gets up and walks behind me. I feel him put his hands on my waist pulling me to his crotch feeling his little friend. "You can say that but your not the only one thats getting hard."

My drink comes and I take a gulp of it. I throw my head back and I hear him groan. "What the fuck?" I turn around and look at him. "You were saying." I rest my hands on the bar watching the blood flow from his nose. "Baby you will regret that." I laugh when he walks up to me towering over me.

"No you will regret meeting me." I splash my drink in his face. I head bud him again and kick his legs till he is laying on the floor holding his nose. "Alright I think tou need to go." I laugh and look to the guard. "I was going to go any way." I walk out sending a text to Peaches saying I left by myself. Guving her a hint I'm by myself.

*Harry's p.o.v*

I watch her from a far. Her hair looks beautiful. It suits her. She has changed. She is stronger and braver. I can tell see still trains. She still that girl I met two years ago but now she has changed into a very confident woman.

"Wow saw how she did that guy." Niall says to Louis with amazement. "Thats Harry girl." I laugh at them. Yes that was me watching her and her friends. Yes I felt her shiver along with me. We still have that connection we had. We have that crave. But me I crave her in more ways than ever. And I know she feels the same.

I look up when I see her walk at the bar. I keep my eyes on her. I see her face lighten up with her phone. I see someone come up to her with a bloody nose and leaping. "You bitch." Before I know it he has roughly grabbed her.

A growel releases from me. "Harry calm down." Zayn grabs me and I turn to him like he is out of his damn mind. He points and I turn my attention back to Jade. The guy is lay flat on the ground. She turns and stops. I look at her and see she is looking at us. "If they ask the asshole had it coming."

She walks off and I watch how she walks. How she sways her hips and her hair brings out her skin. "Damn Harry you and your dad taught her well." I only nod at the statement. I have to agree. "Come on before Vincent gets a track of where we are."

I watch her one last time to make sure she is safe. I can't stress that enough. I walk behind the bar saying goodbye for now.

------------------------- ------------------------- ----------------
First chapter of the sequel guys. Thanks for reading. Vote. Comment.

Also Peaches and Mario is based on my sister and her bf. And yes the thing about the van was their actual conversation.

Firework is a nickname they gave me because I did dye my hair red four times and my hair does go from dark brown to a light brown and red. So yeah.

Thanks again I had to make a sequel but this will be more bloody and maybe sexual since the characters have grown.

I will update again later this week.