Tense

*A LITTLE OF MATURE STUFF IF YOI DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF GO TO NEXT CHAPTER! THANK YOU.*

I watch with wondering eyes as Jade walks up to the front of the castle. Just seeing her walking with grace and a little sway of her hips makes me want to take her. Just thinking about her being underneth me. Skin to skin. Hearing her call my name as I take her to another place of pure bliss.

I shake my head from the thoughts once I feel my pants tighten. I don't need this right now. What has gotten into me. Vincent is breaking a war and I'm over having sexual thoughts cloud my mind.

"Bro she got you wrapped around her finger without her trying." Liam chuckles as he watches me from the corner of his eye. "Your basically drooling over her and all she is doing is walking." He shakes his head at me with a grin plastered on his face.

I roll my eyes at him like he doesn't understand. "Same to you wolf boy. You watch Sophia like she is the only thing around. You basically kiss the ground she walks on." He turns to me with a playful glare. "Yes because she is my mate and I will treat her as a queen. I will kiss her like its my last time. I will make love to her like we are living forever. I will do anything for her and I'm not ashamed. And you know why."

He pauses waiting for my response." Because I love her." He whispers looking up with a smile on his face. "The moon goddess blessed me." I smile for my friend its not everyday you find someone who has a special place in your heart.

"Harry." I snap my attention to Jade to see her leaning on the door. I flash towards her where my chest is brushing against hers. I lower my head to the point my nose brushes hers and her breathe hits my lips. "Yes puella." (*sweetheart*). She smiles up at me pushing herself off the door pressing against me. My breathe hitches from the closeness." Its cold please open the door."

I nod lost at words. How close she is to me. I put the key in and turn causing the door to creak open. She pecks my cheek and walks right in going up the steps. I watch from where she left me. I'm still in dazed at her. Two years and she still has that affect on me.

I hear Niall laugh and I snap out of it. I walk inside going straight to the living room so me and the boys can discuss. "Alright we need to gather as many people we need. We have some of Liam's people and my father which he should be here in a day or so. We need to go around town to find some people. I sensed there are more supernatural here just need to scent them out."

The nod in agreement waiting for more instructions. "We all take different directions but we don't go alone. We need to have someone by our sides just in case something happens." I sigh and sit with my hands running through my hair.

"Bro we got this you need to have some rest. You already used most of your energy today. Tomorrow you stay and watch over Jade. We will go and gather some people. Your tense and stressed. Go to bed." Louis orders me to do which I can't agrue with because he gets to bitchy if no one listens.

I walk to my room changing into some pants nothing else. I sit on the edge of my bed looking to the floor. Nothing crosses my mind I just sit there.

After a few minutes I hear the boys leave the castle to go back home until tomorrow. The house is quite until I hear movement come from Jade's room. I get up and walk to her door. I see it's craked with the light shining bright. I raise my hand to knock but stop when I see her only wearing a shirt that stops to her mid-thigh.

Seeing her legs all exposed again makes me think about the day before our date two years ago. Her in my lap. Lips attached to each other. Hands roaming. I need to stop thinking like this.

I knock and she her snap her attention to the door. She walks to it pulling it open stopping when she comes face to face with my chest. I smirk as she looks up and down from my body. "Hey babe like what you see." She slowly looks up at me and my smile is wiped off my face. She walks back inside her room as I follow her. I notice her swords are upon the wall and her clothes in the closest.

I walk to her wrapping my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry." I say against her hair burying my face in it. "I just wanted to check on you to make sure your okay." She turns in my arms and I pull back to look her in the eyes. She slowly trails her hands up my chest making her way around my neck. "I'm fine." She sighs as I pull her close.

Moments like this makes me forget everything. Just me and her. In each others arms. "I see you found my painting I did." I nod rubbing my hand against the middle of her back. "Yes. Its beautiful along with the quote." She burys her face in my neck which causes me to tense up. "Do you know what it means?" I can't seem to get the words out so I nod. She kisses my neck slowly making my grip tighten.

"Tell me what you think and lets see if your right." She slowly moves her arms from my neck to my hair tugging on it. I groan not from that but her nipping my neck. "It means you love me." I breathe out trailing my hands lower against her body. "You love me for me. You don't see me as a blood thirsty monster like everyone else does. You see me as me."

My hands trail to her ass pushing her against me. I feel her breathe hitche with a moan lacing it. I bring my head down to look at her. She leans her head close to mine. I gently connect our lips.

Our lips move in sync. After some time the kiss becomes rougher with eagerness. "Tell me." I whisper against her lips. "Tell me." I bite lip which causes her to gasp taking my chance to deepen the kiss. My tongue meets hers and I groan from tasting her. My hands trail back up to her back while one tangles in her hair. "Tell me." I mumble as I rub myself against her. She throws her head back moaning my name.

I move my lips to her neck slowly making my way between her breast. I look up at her seeing her head is still thrown back. I suck between her breast making her hands roam my hair. I kiss my way back up to her ear. "Tell me." I run my hand up the inside of her thigh.

Her breathe as become heavy along with mine. "Harry." I groan just hearing her moan my name. I make my way between her legs. I rub my fingers against her making her gasp. "Baby tell me." I breathe out rubbing harder. She pulls my hair making me look at her. "Yes god yes." She groans while I still rub against her.

I remove my hand from her hearing her protest. I bring both my hands to cup her face. Her breathe its my lips making goosebumps form upon my skin. "Yes what? Tell me." I plea against her lips. She opens her eyes gazing into mine.

I wait for her to say the words. I just need to hear it. I just need to know. Her mouth parts while she looks between my eyes. "Please." I barely whisper.

Finally those words I lived my life to hear."I love you."