Reignited

Sorry guys that's me I just like the makeup I did today. I only do this when I'm bored and my sister inspired me to do it because she did it and she is trying to become a makeup artist me I like to paint. I painted a cartoon of Harry. I will show it in the next chapter. Anyways here is the next chapter.
------------------------- -------------------------

"You made a wrong move , Love." I look up to see the man Vincent was talking to. He comes down with others following behind him. "This isn't going as he planned." I grip my dagger tightly as he gets closer to me. "You were suppose to drink that drink or walk to your friends but you chose the hard way. Now its by force."

I look at him like he must be stupid. "Are you really that stupid? Why would I drink it after I saw who payed for it. I'm not a naive little girl. And I won't put other people in my problems so they can end up hurt. You dumbass." He growels at my remark to him.

"Fuck it I'm just going to kill you to end this faster. I can deal with Vincent about it later." He chargers towards me but I step out of his way. Plunging my dagger into his side. The air is full with the sound of his skin being torn open. He roars out in pain and stubbles away from me. "Get her!"

I turn my attention back to the other nine man staring with black eyes at me. I can't take them all by myself but I'm not leaving. I will die trying than for them to take me to that basturd.

Three charge at me aiming for my waist. I kick one of them but they grab  my foot. His nails dig into my leg. I scream in pain from his nails digging deeper. I turn to the other guys and they slowly creep up to me. One trys to grab my dagger but he hisses at it. "Sliver." He hisses to the others.

I turn and slam the dagger against his face. He growels covering his face which causes me to stab him in the heart. He screams and starts to slowly fade away.

I turn my attention back to the others and they watch my blood flow from my leg. They lick their lips just watching it. They eyes widen when they see the wound close. One snaps his head at me with his fangs coming to surface.

Before he can come at me someone grabs him slaming him into the wall. I see the leather jacket and rings knowing its that guy from before. He rips his hand into the guys chest. Ripping his heart. He throws it in front of the others. They all look at him with fear as the heart turns to a pike of ash.

"Don't stand there kill him. I got the girl." The man in leather walks up with a bloody hand and turns his attention to me. I grip my dagger and he looks to it.

"Fuck you. I rather die than go with you." I say to the man I stabbed a few minutes ago. The man in the leather pulls his brows forward but he smiles with a sense of pride. "No sweatheart your not going to die." I turn my attention back to the man with a confusing look. "It's the last thing I want."

He flashes to two man and kicks their knees caps out. They go down on their knees and swings his arms cutting the man heads off.

The other four man circle him. They sharpen their nails along with him. One grips his head causing him to growel and reach behind him catching the man's throat.

"Tsk tsk baby. Your focus should be on me. Not leather man. He will be died before you know it." He finishes with the sound of a body hitting the ground. He smiles thinking its the man but it soon fades when I smile. "You talk alot of shit but do you live up to it."

He snaps his head at the man to see him fighting three man. One body with his throat ripped out. "Tsk tsk baby. Your focus should be on me. Not the leather man." I use his line back at him which causes him to snap back at me.

We charge at each other tackling our bodies to the ground. He pulls my hair but I slam my fist in his face. Hearing his skin burn with the sliver slicing his skin open. "You bitch!" He shouts but I slam my fist back into his face without stoping.