Becoming one

*mature content** IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE DO NOT READ*

3rd person p.o.v

Once the three words her lips she connects her lips to Harry's. His hands still cup her face holding her gently to him like she will fade away from him. She feels him run his tongue along her lip asking for entrance. She opens her mouth to grant him access.

He lets go of her face trailing his hands under her thighs. She jumps wrapping her legs around her waist. He slightly tilts his head deeping the kiss further.

Her hands tangle in his hair to bring him close. She pulls back needing air causing him to take the opportunity to trail open mouth kisses from her jaw to her neck. As his lips meet between her neck and shoulder he feels her grip his hair with a moan echoing in the air.

He slow walks over to the bed gently laying her down removing his lips from her neck. He takes her in from her bright brown eyes to every curl on her head. He stares at her like he is looking at the most amazing thing he has ever seen. No words to describe what he sees in her but he know his emotions.

He places his hand on her cheek rubbing soft circles against it looking in her eyes. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever witness in my whole entire life." He whispers to her as he runs his hand along her hair.

She can't stop the smile spreading across her face. Her heart making a tattoo against her chest from how fast it was beating. No words escape her mouth not finding any.

He smiles at her leaning in to kiss her with every emotion he feels for her. As she returns. Running her hands through the nape of his hair.

Running his hands along her sides causing her to tug on his hair. He releases a groan against her lips. He grinds against her trying to get some relieve.

"Harry." He disconnects his lips from her still running his hands to the top of her thighs to her breast. He watches her chest rise and fall with her nipples straining against her shirt. Her hair spread against the covers of the bed. Lips swollen red from the constant kissing.

His breathing becames ragged from the sight. His pants become tight making him groan from the back of his throat. He wants her. No needs her.

"Harry." He snaps his eyes to hers. His breathe hitched from her eyes blown with lust. Her eyes almost black covering her brown.

She wanted him as much as he wanted her. His chest rises and falling making his abs contract. His hair covering half his face. His manhood bulging againsthis pants.

She snaps out of her train of thought when his hand runs along the inside of her thigh. He still making eye-contact with her waiting for her to tell him what is on her mind. As he gets closer to her waiting core her pants fill the room.

"What is it baby? Tell me." She moans from his voice deepen and becoming more rasp. She runs her hands along his chest as he moves his hand against her heat.

A gasp sounds from her lips feeling his touch. He smiles rubbing his fingers against her harder. She arches her back running her nails along his chest. "Jade." He hisses her name into the air from the slight pain from her but causes pleasure to run through his veins.

He moves his thumb to her clit causing her to release a small scream of his name. Her hands still trail from his chest stopping at the waistband of his pants. He slips his hand into her panties rubbing along her lips. Her wetness coating his fingers. He slips a digit into her opening feeling her tight walls.