Chapter 7

A U G U S T

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you," Kash sung as she straddled my lap bouncing up and down. I groaned, it was to early and she was to damn loud.

"Take yo ass back to sleep," I mumbled trying to zone her out but she wasn't having it.

"What was the point of you getting up and taking a shower if you were just going to fall back asleep. It's almost noon and I'm bored. Can you wake up and keep me company," I cracked my eyes open to look at her, "Please?"

"If you take ya ass back to sleep you wouldn't be bored."

"I'm not sleepy."

"Then make ya self useful, go cook me some food."

She frowned, "Excuse you?"

"You heard me."

"Your lucky it's your birthday," she rolled her eyes, "What do you want to eat?"

"Surprise me."

"Okay but will you be awake by the time it's done?"

"Yea."

"Okay," she smiled kissing my cheek and I watched as she left the room before I laid back down and closed my eyes hoping whatever she was cooking was gon' take at least four hours.

K A S H M E R E

I went all out with this late breakfast of his, and I was done in less than an hour and I had enough food to feed a family of 5.

I put all of his food on a tray and walked into the bedroom and he was still passed out, liar.

"August," I called his name and sat down the tray on my side of the bed, I nudged him but he mumbled something and just pulled the covers over his head. I thought about pulling the covers off of him but smiled, I knew the perfect was to get him up.

I sat the tray on the dresser and walked over to the bottom of the bed and crawled under the covers. I reached up and pulled down his boxers. I heard him grunt but I continued yanking pulling them down until they were around his ankles.

I gripped his dick in my hand working up a slow rhythm just to get his attention and it didn't take long.

The covers were yanked from over top of me and he was peering down at me.

"Whatchu doin'?"

I ignored him deciding to let my actions do the talking and continued kept up what I was doing until I decided he'd had enough teasing.

I licked slowly making my way from bottom to top. I swirled my tongue around the tip before taking him into my mouth. I started off slow working up my own rhythm and looked up at him. He was groaning and biting on his lip with his head thrown back and when he mumbled my name that only gave me more motivation.

I took him deeper into my mouth and sucked harder. I wasn't a pro at this but I knew what he liked and what he didn't like. He liked it messy and so that's what I did, moaning myself to show him that he wasn't the only one having a good time. He pushed the back of my head down further and starter to groan louder. When I looked up again his eyes were on me and I wish I could have taken a picture of his face. I loved having so much power over him. I slowed down a bit and teased him before going back on for the kill.

He threw his head back and closed his eyes and cursed and I spilled himself in my mouth. I sat back and watched him come down from his high as I swallowed while he watched.

"Damn...," he smiled at me lazily, "Who taught you how to do all that?"

"You," I smirked licking my lips, "You going to get up now right?"