Chapter 5: Unwanted Occurence

"I... can't choose," admitted Wataru.

"But you have to," Tsubaki kept insisting Wataru to answer.

"That's enough Tsubaki!" Uyko demanded. "Stop messing with Wataru especially in front of our guest."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop."

"Seems like Wataru, just like everyone else in this family, is in love with his sister." Fuuto stated in a mumble only the brothers could hear.

"So Masaki who would you marry," Tsubaki targeting his questions now to Masaki. "Ema or Yuki?" All the brothers were interested in Masaki's answer, all for different reasons. Yuki and Ema just stood there awkwardly, confused on how the conversation became about them.

"Um... I'm don't know they're both pretty and well...." Masaki struggled to find a way to dodge the question.

"Don't tell me... you're in love with both of them." Tsubaki covered his mouth with a look as if he just experienced a scandal.

"N-no, you got it all wrong it's just that-"

"Please it's pretty obvious, the person he likes is Yuki. " Fuuto interrupted. Now everybody's heads turned to Fuuto, including Ema and Yuki.

"What makes you say that?" Tsubaki asked sounding a little protective.

"Well, he always flirts with Yuki in school, eats lunch with her, and why else would he come here?"

"No, you're wrong! Masaki and I are only friends," announced Yuki. "Right? Masaki." Yuki blushing faced Masaki, hoping he would agree.

"...Um...Yeah we're just... friends, only friends," Masaki said in a sad tone.

"Is that so? Then why did you come here? Seems like something someone more than a friend would do," Fuuto said smirking mischievously.

"I came here because I was worried about Yuki and to bring her the notes she missed the past few days," Masaki unzipped his backpack and took out a pile of notes an inch thick.

"Really, Thanks Masaki," Yuki took the notes out of his hand.

"You guys may be friends, but that doesn't mean that you don't have any feeling for her and I know you do." Fuuto whispered into Masaki's ear. Fuuto sat next to the still drunk Kaname and took another cookie. He slowly ate his cookie while glaring at Masaki.

Tsubaki sat down on the couch in the living room. "So, Masaki tell me how Yuki is in school," Tsubaki said cheerfully as he patted the empty seat beside him wanting Masaki to sit beside him.

Masaki still tense from Fuuto's comment was able to get Tsubaki's message and sat next to him. Everybody went to the living room as well, eager to hear about Yuki in school, except Fuuto.

------------------------------------------

"Are you serious? Yuki did that in front of the whole school!" Tsubaki laughed. "And to think you would do something that bold."'

"Why would you tell them that story, it's so embarrassing," Yuki covered her face with her hands.

"Yup, she smacked Fuuto across his face," Masaki confirmed happily retelling the incident in the cafeteria.

"That seems very uncharacteristically like you," agreed Azusa.

"It's not like Fuuto didn't deserve it," muttered Yuusuke after staying quiet for a long time.

"Fuuto, why didn't I hear anything about this?" Ukyo glared at Fuuto.

Brothers Conflict: My Cute SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara