Chapter 3: First Day of School

When Yuki opened her door, she saw the last person she wanted to see, Tsubaki.

"Hey, Yuki I came to give you your book back, the one you dropped last night." Tsubaki said smiling.

"Um, Thanks" She said taking the book back.

"I'm also here to talk to you about what you saw that night," added Tsubaki. He entered her room, closing the door and locking it. "So tell me what you saw that night exactly," Tsubaki demanded.

"...I-i just saw you and Ema kiss," Yuki revealed.

"Is that all?"

"Yeah, but can I have an explanation."

"To why I kissed her?"

"Yeah."

"Isn't it obvious, because I love her, that's the only reason to why people kiss, right?"

"I guess, so does that mean you guys are dating?"

"No, Ema doesn't think of me that way, she only sees me as a brother, it was a forced kissed."

"A forced kiss?! Y-you forceful kissed her! What is wrong with you... you did that against her will!?" she yelled frustration in every word.

"I only did that because I love her too much, you wouldn't understand" yelled Tsubaki almost as loud as Yuki.

"I wouldn't understand? It's more like you don't understand, Ema to me is one of the only people in the world I trust and love," she screamed at him.

Tsubaki stayed silent. Yuki calmed down a little, lowered her voice and said "If you really love Ema or even cared about her you would have considered her feelings before your desires."

Tsubaki sunk down on the floor and started to weep and let out all his feeling.

"Yuki, Tsubaki, are you guys okay? I heard yelling," worried Azusa knocking on her door.

"Yeah we're fine, we just had a little disagreement it's fine now," Yuki said trying to sound as normal as she could.

"Okay if you are fine, then can you open this door" insisted Azusa.

She looked at Tsubaki, who was on the floor. She wondered if he wanted her to open the door. Yuki extended her hand to the doorknob, "Um...Ok-"

"Sorry Azusa, but I want to have some alone with our cute sister" Tsubaki said in his usual joking tone, but as he said that tears were falling down his face.

"Huh, okay then, Ukyo told her to tell you dinners ready" said Azusa.

"We'll be skipping dinner tonight," Tsubaki said trying to still sound normal.

"Okay I'll tell Ukyo then," Azusa commented.

Once Azusa's steps became faint, Yuki sat down on the ground facing Tsubaki. She didn't know the words or a way to comfort Tsubaki, so she just did what Ema use to do to her when she was young to make her feel better.

Yuki hugged him and said, "Sorry Tsubaki for yelling at you and for everything else I did."

"You shouldn't be apologizing, you were right. I didn't think about Ema's feelings I only thought of my own," he uttered and hugged her back. After a few minutes of hugging each other, Tsubaki let go of her and teasingly said "You know to make a guy feel better all he needs is a pretty girl to kiss him."

Yuki also let go of him, ignoring his comment and said " Glad you're feeling better."

"...Yuki, I think you would want to know this, it's about Ema" declared Tsubaki.