Chapter 2: Hide and Seek

When Yuki opened the door, she saw something she wasn't suppose to see. She saw Tsubaki and Ema kissing, she became so shocked that Yuki dropped her book and stood frozen in place. The sound of the book hitting the ground caught the attention of both Ema and Tsubaki and turned to Yuki's direction.

Ema looked at Yuki shocked, "Yuki I can exp-" she noted.

"I-i'm sorry," Yuki interrupted, then she sprinted all the way back to her room, leaving her book on the floor and spilling her milk all over the floor. She locked her door and went directly to bed with her Panda Bear stuffed animal in her arms.

Did I really see Ema and Tsubaki kissing, no that can't be we're siblings, not blood related, but still siblings. But I'm pretty sure that I did see them kissing, maybe it's just a simple misunderstanding. Now, I can't sleep anymore, I'm too confused about what I saw. She looked at her clock to see that it was almost midnight. I have to sleep before it gets any later. With that last thought, she drifted to sleep.

Yuki woke up and she sighed, still trying to completely understand what happened yesterday "I should take a shower since to didn't have a chance to do so last night," she mumbled

Yuki inspected the hallway careful before leaving her room, Yuki didn't want to run into Ema or Tsubaki. She quickly tiptoed to the bathroom and took a relaxing shower. She change to her blue long sleeve shirt and faded jean shorts. She left the bathroom with her hair partly wet, Yuki didn't bother since it would dry itself. She left the bathroom and cautiously proceeded to the kitchen, where Ukyo was already there.

"Good morning, Onii-san," She greeted him.

"Good morning, Yuki,"

"Do you need help preparing breakfast?"

"Not really, but could you set up the table?"

"Sure, is that all?"

"I guess you could wake up everyone, once breakfast is ready,"

"Okay" Yuki sat down in one of the chairs and watched Ukyo make breakfast, once she finished setting up the table, she waited for him to be finish. After a few minute of waiting, Ema arrived at the kitchen.

"Good morning Ukyo ...and Yuki," Ema stated.

Yuki wasn't prepared to confront her yet, so she quickly stood up from her seat, "I-i think it's about time I woke up the others," Yuki exclaimed almost yelling.

"Um... Okay?" Ukyo said sounding confused.

Yuki dashed upstairs avoiding any eye contact from Ema. She felt embarrassed confronting Ema so soon after the incident. "Breakfast is ready, are you awake yet?" she said knocking on the door.

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm coming," Yuusuke groaned, as he open his door. "Oh Yuki... um, Good mor-"

"Yuki! Good morning! Hug!" cheered Tsubaki hugging her tightly.

"Stop Tsubaki!" Azusa demanded as he hit Tsubaki on his head.

"Ow... that hurt, Azusa!" complained Tsubaki

"T-t-Tsubaki! Um... I still have... to wake up Kaname, Wataru, and Iori!" Yuki blurted and started to run away.

"Kaname already left and Iori and Wataru are already wake," informed Azusa, but Yuki still kept running. "Hey, Tsubaki did you do something to Yuki? It seems like she's avoiding you." Azusa asked.

"Me, of course not, she is my little sister," said Tsubaki.

"You better not have!?" argued Yuusuke.