Nature Walk (Prime)

Ever since we arrived on Earth, I've been holed up in the Nemesis, not bothering with getting to know the land below me. It's not like it was of utmost importance to me anyways.

I've been spending my days practicing my fighting, keeping in shape, and observing the music these humans listen to. Some of it's actually not that bad.

That's what I was doing currently, before I was interrupted by Lord Megatron, asking me to report to the bridge.

I vented, and hopped off the ledge I was sitting on. I took my time getting there, and when I finally made an appearance, I saw my Lord and a particular cherry red mech waiting for me.

I hesitated in my steps briefly, feeling my spark beating more erratically in my chest. I desperately hope that I'm not blushing as much as I think I am, and come to stand on Megatron's right side.

"You called, Lord Megatron?"

"Yes, I have a scouting mission for Knockout and you."

Ah. That's what he's here too.

"You two will be scouting an area that Soundwave has found possible signals of energon radiating from. If you do come across some, contact Soundwave so that he can send some minercons to your location."

"Yes Lord Megatron." Knockout and I say in unison, and he strides away from us.

I turn to face the red mech beside me, and all I see is a scowl.

"Well, come on now, let's not waste any time. I don't want to spend any more time than needed down there on that dirty planet."

I sigh, and proceed to follow him into the ground bridge that Soundwave pulled up for us.

*****

When we appear on the other side of the bridge, I'm slightly surprised at what greets us.

All around us are giant trees. And coming from someone as tall as us Cybertronians are, that's something.

These trees pretty nearly cover us, and they're quite large around too. They have bright green leaves, and the bark of the trees are tinged a reddish colour.

They're quite beautiful, I must say.

"Are you coming or not? I won't hesitate to leave you here, you know."

I shake my helm, and pull myself out of my little daydream to see Knockout stalking off. I follow him into the forest.

The deeper we go, the more amazing it seems, and I am in complete awe.

Not paying attention to where I'm going, I walked straight into the red mech ahead of me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going! You better not have scratched my paint!" He snapped at me, turning around to face me with a glare.

"Well it's not my fault you stopped so suddenly!" I spoke back, a little annoyed with how the medical officer was treating me.

"I stopped because I've located traces of energon! Maybe if you were paying attention, you'd notice that!"

"Sorry I was just taking in my surroundings! If you haven't noticed, it's actually kinda of nice right here, on this Primus-forsaken planet!"

That caused him to pause, and quickly take a glance around the area we were in.

"I guess it's not too bad. I'm still getting dirt and dust all over me." He finally mumbles.

I grin, and gently nudge him.

"You'll be fine, you'll clean up and besides, you always look nice."

I stiffened, as I realized what had managed to slip through my mouth.

"Oh really now? Is that what you think of me?" Knockout said with a smirk gracing his faceplate.

"Oh, we-well, you see.." I tried to stammer out, but my words got caught as he strode closer towards me.

"Anything to say for yourself?" He purred.

"I really do like you. Honestly." I whispered and adverted my optics from his piercing red ones.

"That's good to hear." He took a step back, and pulled my servos into his own. "I think I like you, as well."

My optics widen in shock, I'm not even sure if I've heard him right. This doesn't exactly make sense, considering how he's acted towards me.

"I know I haven't been the nicest to you, but times have been tough. I'm hoping that maybe you'll give me a chance anyways."

I take a second to think about it in my mind, before I look him in the optics.

"Okay. I guess I can give you a chance. Only one though, I'm warning you."

He gave me a smile, a true one.

"That's all I'm asking for."

He begins to pull me in the direction we were headed in before we stopped.

"So, how bout after we find this energon, we go exploring in this forest?"

I shoot him a smile.

"That sounds fun."

*****

Sorry this took so long to write! I've kinda lost interest in Transformers, and thus lost interest in this story. But I did make myself promise to finish this oneshot! I hope it's okay and not too OOC!