Scaredy-Bots (Prime)

Prompt idea from Imagine Your Favorite Robot blog on Tumblr.

I feel like I've been standing behind this door for ages. Like, I'm starting to go numb in the legs. Not good.
I'm just waiting for Optimus, or Megatron to walk through the door, so I can scare them!

Yeah, I'm aware I'm obviously smaller than them, but I know I already freak them out a bit, being corrupted and all. I just need to catch them off guard, and whammo! They'll (hopefully) go running off, screaming like little girls.

I hear thudding footsteps, and I get ready. I take a sneak peek around the door, before sighing in disappointment as Ratchet walks by.

I slink down into a crouch, making sure he doesn't see me. I definitely don't want a wrench to the head today!

"Hannah? What are you doing?"

I jump, and turn around to see that the medic hasn't continued on, and that I've been spotted.

"Aw, frag." I mumble under my breath before standing up and dusting myself off.

"Oh, nothing. Just... ya know, hanging about."

I nervously rub my arm as the large bot inspects me. I squirm under his glare, before huffing and coming forward with the truth.

"Okay, fine. I'm waiting for either Optimus or Megatron to walk through those doors so I can scare them."

I look down at my feet, expecting to be scolded when I hear Ratchet speak on his comm.

"Megatron, Optimus, would you please meet me at Storage Room 5?"

I gape up at the medic, as he says to me,

"They should be coming this way. Get ready."

No sooner have I gotten into position do I hear loud steps, and quiet talking.

I hold my breath, before diving out from behind the door, screaming as loud as I can.

The two giant robots in front of me scream as well, and I become witness to the most hilarious sight one could see.

Right in front of me, shaking like crazy, is Megatron, with Optimus in his arms, optics wide with fear.

I burst into laughter at their stunned reactions, nearly brining tears to me eyes. I hear Ratchet chuckling in the background as well, clearly amused at the sight in front of us.

The two scaredy-bots in front of us stare in confusion, then shock, and finally, anger.

"HANNAH!" Megatron roars, dropping Optimus instantly.

He looks down quickly, and apologetically, at the Prime, before directing his attention back to me.

Optimus pulls himself up, and joins in on the glaring as well

"Oh, c'mon you guys," I say nervously as I slowly back away. "It was just a little joke!"

"Hannah, I think you should go hide again." Ratchet quietly advises.

"Good idea!" I yelp, as the ex-Decepticon leader and Prime begin to run at me.

**********************************

I had to hide for 3 hours, until they calmed down and it was safe for me to come out, but believe me when I say that it was so worth it. And a bonus was the fact that Ratchet managed to get it all on tape.

It always cheers me up when I'm down.