Chapter 7 I hope I dont regret this

Chapter 7
I hope I don't regret this

((SLIGHTLY MORE EDITED))

PICTURE on right (or top) -----> NICHOLAS FISHER

This chapter is dedicated to EVERYONE

DOMINIC •

         When both Colton and Nicholas left I started to get even more confused with what was currently going on. Both are men, it's obvious. And both are oddly extremely kind towards me. That's also, painfully obvious. And both are different people but at the same time, they aren't.

         Colton is quieter and calmer from what I can tell, but also flirtier. While Nicholas always has a grin on his face and is far more energetic than I had originally believed. He sort of reminds me of a puppy. It's hard to think the businessman looking extremely formal in an expensive suit I bumped into in town would look extremely informal and easygoing when wearing normal clothing. At one point he even begged me to use my shower to clean his hair since he couldn't stand the gel in it. If I thought he was attractive with the gel, it was almost killing to see his hair messy and him just genuinely not caring. Or so it seemed. I still don't know much about him or Colton for that matter. But from what I can tell, they both have one similar interest: me.

         It's been three days since they first came to the house and both of them haven't shown up again but both have made it a point to message me. I, for some reason, have been added to a group chat with them titled: stud muffins. courtesy of Nic. Oddly enough, I thought they didn't get along when I first saw them together but it appears they're sorta civil towards one another. And it's been three days of exchanging morning and night-time greetings, playing question games, and occasional phone calls among the three of us. I don't understand why they're being kind or trying to get closer to me, I feel like a nobody they could easily replace their interests in. But then I don't understand why I want to get closer to both of them as well. I guess I would understand more if it was only one, even though I would still be pretty confused but since there are two of them I feel more confused than ever.

         Today started normal enough, I woke up with two messages in the group chat, both good morning messages. After responding to them, I went and found Ryan, told her good morning and we had breakfast together. Then, she vanished into the library after breakfast and has been there ever since, since she set up her computer she's hardly ever left. I spend my days here doing random things, swimming in the pool when I'm bored, and other times I'll spend long hours in the backyard taking pictures and testing everything on my cameras. And when I can't be bothered to do anything I take a nap. Pretty normal, right? But instead of my normal activities, after Ryan vanished into her fortress of solitude my phone started ringing before I got to decide what I wanted to do for the day. I quickly rushed to answer it and pressed it to my ear before I had a chance to see who it was, I just hope it isn't spam. "Hello?" I breathe out, trying to catch my breath.

         "Hey, Dom!" Nic's deep voice fills my ear and I feel my knees buckle for a brief second. My face turns red as I quickly make it to the nearest seat.

         "oh uh, hi Nic. How are you?" I sit on the couch and pull a pillow into my arms, bringing it up to my face in an attempt to hide it.

         "I'm great! Thank you for asking. Hey, I was wondering, can Colton and I come over later? We uh, need to talk to you about something." He says getting serious and I feel my face getting hotter. Both of them want to come over and talk. I'd be fine with just one but why both? It also sounds kinda serious, for Nic to get serious it must be.

         "Um, sure. I'll be home all day today." I look towards the clock trying to remember if I'm leaving or not tonight. I know I'm not but I feel like my brain is everywhere right now.