Chapter 6 I'm so sorry

Chapter 6
I'm so sorry

((SLIGHTLY MORE EDITED))

PICTURE to the right (or top) ------> nothing, please let me know if there is anything you wanna see

This chapter is dedicated to the students going back to school. We're in the same boat babes

So basically I'm forcing myself to write this chapter (since I've been... I don't know very late) so sorry if it sucks.

RYAN •

       I'm surrounded by a large pile of books as I try to organize the library when I hear Dominic calling me. "Ryan!" I hear him yell and I groan as I put my book down. I'm never gonna be able to get out from the middle of these books.

       "What!?" I scream back, in hopes of drawing him to me but end up sitting in silence as I wait for him to respond. After a few seconds I yell again but still get no answer. I groan and mumble profanities under my breath as I climb out of the books, accidentally kicking over stacks and cursing even louder before heading to the kitchen. "The hell do you want?" I grumble as I watch him frantically look over every surface in and around the kitchen.

       "Have you seen my phone?" He asks and I shake my head. "I've looked everywhere and I can't find it." He tells me and I sigh. Of course, he lost his phone, this boy would lose his head if it wasn't attached to his neck.

       I look around at the counters, crossing my arms. "Did you look under your bed?" he nods. "Why do you need it so badly?" I keep looking around for it but he doesn't use his phone much anyway so it isn't like this is life-shattering for him.

       "Cause I kinda want to go out and get some supplies. I guess I don't really need it now though..." He stops and rubs the back of his neck. He genuinely looks confused as to where he could have left it last making me chuckle and shake my head. "I'll try and be quick. Can you keep searching for it while I'm gone?" He asks and I nod. "Thanks, Ryan. I'll be back soon." He gives me a half hug that I return before he grabs his keys and leaves. I resume my mission searching around the kitchen. How do you even lose your phone anymore? Everyone has theirs glued to their hands anymore. I walk to the living room to where I found Dom's stuff last night after he got home and look around but nothing is there. Pursing my lips and pull pillows away and search everywhere. I then head to the pool room seeing as that's where he likes to spend most of his time but still nothing there. Again, how the hell do you lose your phone? I know this house is big but it's very clean and unless there was an explosion we would have found it by now.

       I head back to the library and grab my own, questioning how he didn't think of this. I run upstairs and into his room before dialing his number and then start pulling and moving blankets around as it rings in my ear. What I don't expect though was the ringing a stop and for there to be a voice on the other end, "hello?" A deep voice fills my ears and I stand up straight on the bed with a confused face.

       "Who is this?" I ask putting a hand on my hip as I stare out the window.

       "It's Colton, this Ryan? Hey, Dominic left his phone by accident last night." My mouth forms an O shape as he explains himself then laughs. I can't help but burst out laughing and suddenly a plan starts divising in my head.

       "Of course he forgot his phone. At least you have it though. Here how about I send you our address and you come to drop it off. Dom isn't home right now and I don't feel like getting dressed and going out into public." I try to say nonchalantly and he chuckles at my comment.

     I turn and prance out of Dom's room, "yeah sure. I'll be there soon." He says before hanging up. I quickly text him the address before heading back into the library. Dom said he was only going out for some supplies, so he should be back soon, right? I look down at my mess in the library and sigh. This is going to take me all day, I swear. I head down the stairs and start sorting the books again. I've gone through several options. I figure alphabetical order was too much work so I started sorting books out by genre. I was just finishing up the fantasy section until I hear the doorbell go off. I brush the dust off my hands then head to the front door and open it to a smiling Colton. "Hey, sorry about the whole mix-up." He says pulling the phone out of his pocket. I take it and smile.