Chapter 19 Goodbye Mom

Chapter 19
Goodbye Mom

(( UNEDITED ))

PICTURE to the right (or top) ------> nothing really

Dedicated to all those who lost someone they love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've gotten used to waking up in my old bed being wrapped tightly in Nic's arms so this morning wasn't any different than the last. I woke up with my face pressed to Nic's chest with his arms tightly wrapped around me. And I will admit I love waking up like this, I feel protected and loved but I can't get Colton out of my mind no matter what.

Nic's arms tighten around me as his face nuzzles the top of my head. My smile slightly and wrap my arms better around him. I almost feel the need to go back to sleep but I know we have to get up and get ready.

Ryan and Odilia arrived at the airport late last night and we went over and picked them up. Ryan went home first to pick some things up and say hi to her parents before she came to my house. They stayed in the guest room but I'm sure they're probably already up. Usually everyone is up before us.

"Nic." I whisper, shaking him very slightly. "Nic baby, wake up." I say feeling him move slightly.

"Hmm, what did you call me?" He mumbles, his voice raspy as he pulls me closer to him.

"I said its time to wake up, baby." I mumble feeling him move to hover over me, his elbows hold him just above me as he smirks.

"Say it again." He murmured, glancing at my lips then to my neck. Leaning down he sucks on the skin under my jaw.

With a light moan, I arch my back against him "baby..." I gasp, my fingers going into his hair. He gives me a low moan in response, moving down my neck to the nape before sucking again and I can feel him leaving his mark. He moves and kisses me deeply for a moment before he leans back and looks at my neck again.

"You're abused by us I swear..." He smirks, his hand brushing lightly against my neck along his marks and Colton's faded bite marks.

I smile up at him, "nah I enjoy it too much." He grins at me before kissing me again.

"Well you got me up, I guess we should start getting ready." He says about to get up but I push him off me before straddling his hips.

"It's not fair for you to leave marks on me but stay so unmarked yourself now is it?" I ask him with a light smirk. He smiles up at me before shrugging.

"No I guess you're right." He says happily as I lean down and peck his lips. His hands Resting on my hips as he licks his lips. "You know Colton must be jealous, I get you all to myself." He grins while I roll my eyes kissing his jaw, and slowly licking the length of his neck. He moans softly as his hands dip into my pants, pulling my hips tighter against him. I bite down softly on his neck liking the reactions I'm getting from him as I grind my hips slightly. I smile against his skin until suddenly I'm being pushed off him.

I sit up and go to look at him but he's already off the bed and walking out the door, "wait Nic what's wrong? What happened?" I call after him, getting out of the bed quickly and following him down the hall. He closes the bathroom door behind him and I can faintly hear the door lock. "Nic please, what's wrong. I thought you were enjoying that?" I ask trying to get him to open the door but there's only silence. Ryan appears at the end of the hall and sees me before tilting her head.

"Dom what's wrong?" She asks and I sigh.

"I don't even know... Nic and I were well... You know and I thought everything was like normal but he suddenly pushed me off and locked himself in the bathroom. I don't know what's wrong and I'm worried." I say shaking the door handle a bit and trying to get it open. "Nic please I'm sorry if I did something wrong."