The Hot LifeGuard

"Come on, let's get out of here already! We're going to be late!" Taylor roared. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"How exactly are we going to be late to the beach?" I asked in sarcasm, rolling my eyes.

"Because," she said, shoving her keys into her bag,"The Lifeguards arrive at ten, so we need to go early. Therefore, Tyler will definitely see me!" She explained with a smile.

"Who is this Tyler, and why do you care so much about him?" I groaned, as Taylor dragged me out of the house, leading me to her car.

She stopped in her tracks. "Tyler Johnson, the most hottest lifeguard I've ever laid my eyes on. Everyone knows who he is. I swear, when you set your pretty green eyes on him, you'l fall in love! I'll give you my word." She continued babbling, relentlessly going over the fact of what a God this guy truly is. If only I knew who she was talking about.

We settled in Taylor's car, as she refreshed her makeup with her mirror.

"Taylor, we're going to the beach. You don't need makeup," I assured her with a smile. She gave me a growl, and stepped on the pedal, speeding towards the beach.

We finally made it to the beach, and already she was hurrying for a spot on the beach.

"Oh no!" Taylor dropped to the floor, crying in agony. "Our spot... It's taken!" She said in a wimpy voice, jerking her chin towards a group of girls right in front of the lifeguard's post.

"I truly am shocked Taylor, wow."

Taylor is a true blonde. Yes, as you've probably already imagined it in your head, blonde hair, blue eyes, amazingly beautiful, with an incredible body.

"Taylor, you've got hundreds of guys chasing after you." Whereas I have... None.

And then you have me. A brunette with plain green eyes. Nothing much else to it.

"Exactly! I don't understand why Tyler isn't one of them," she sadly admitted.

We gazed over 'our spot', seeing a group of sun kissed girls, pouring tanning oil on each other, their eyes locked on the lifeguards that seemed to be enjoying their view. Taylor's face suddenly dropped all emotion, and gasped in shock. Her eyes trailed off to something behind me. Anxiously, I swirled around to only find a guy running along the now packed beach, as the sound of seagulls echoed in the distance.

The scorching heat of the sun pounded down on us, as I tried to gaze through the sun's blanket of light, to peak at the group of girl's reaction was. Shrieking and laughing, the girls yelled in excitement, as they poked and nudged each other saying that he finally had arrived.

Running as in slow motion, the guy's fine brown curly hair bounced over his sweaty forehead. His body was absolutely sun kissed, as everyone stared at his amazingly fit body. And that's when it happened.

The moment when his brown eyes locked with mine, scanning my body, from bottom to top. When he was pleased with what he saw his cheeks lifted instantly, to give me a big smile. Embarrassed, I quickly tore my eyes away from his and spun around. I felt my heart skip a beat, realising I wasn't breathing. I took a deep breath, and acknowledged that moment had ended, and reality had finally set back in.

"Kate! He just checked you out!" Taylor screamed with widened eyes.

"No he didn't," I said smiling to myself. "Who is he anyways?" I laughed. Taylor stared blankly at me.

And then I finally realised...

The Hot LifeGuard.