Between love and family

" Choi Jin, it's really nothing.. I want you to believe me.. I don't want us to be apart just because of others..", said Jongin seriously.

" ... Jongin... Yesterday... you said you were afraid to lose me... But it seems.. it should be me who need to be afraid ...", said Jinri almost in whispher.

" Choi Jin!", Jongin felt really distressed for that girl who couldn't believe him at all.

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to somewhere they could talk privately. Jinri was just following him like a doll with the expressionless face.

Jongin stopped his way when they stepped into a playground nearby. He spun himself to face and held her both shoulders. But Sulli kept hanging her head down, after a while, Jongin felt her shoulders shaking a bit. So he could know that she was crying...

He let out of a sigh and pressed his lips into a straight line. He cupped her face and lifted her face to look at him. Jinri looked at him with the teary eyes.

" .. Why are you crying again..? .. I said not to be a weak girl again, right?", said Jongin softly.

" ... I don't want to be like that either... But.. my heart gets weak whenever I see you like that.. I know I have to believe you.. but I think I still can't..", said Jinri sobbing.

" If you keep being like that.. we can't keep our love any longer... You know that our love is full of pains and obstables not like the others.. So we have to be stronger than the others do..", said Jongin.

" I'm tired.. I'm really tired .. to bear all these pains over and over again since I've started to love you..", said Jinri. Jongin pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly.

" .. Don't be like that.. I'm afriad the most.. to hear 'I want to give up on our troublesome love' .. from you.. Even if you feel tired, just rely on me.. But don't leave me again..", said Jongin.

Jinri had kept hearing 'Don't leave me again..' from Jongin again and again since when they had been together again.. She could realize that Jongin felt really afraid to be left by her...

" Why are you late?", as soon as Jinri entered her apartment, these were the first words she heard from her mom.

" I met Jongin for a while..", said Jinri coldly.

" Come here.. I want to talk with you..", said Bora still sitting at the couch.

" .. Sorry, Mom.. But I'm tired now.. I want to rest.. Let's talk later..", said Jinri and headed to the room.

" Choi Jinri.", her mom called her name firmly. She let out of a sigh and dragged herself towards her mom.

After Sulli had sat on the chair across Bora, Bora started the conversion first, " Jongin's grandmom is here..".

" I've already known about that.. He told me ..", Jinri responded quietly.

" ..And know about that 'Seulgi' girl..?", Bora asked narrowing her eyes.

" Yes.. I saw her..", Jinri answered calmly like nothing happened.

" So you know about their engagement too..?", asked Bora that made Jinri fell into silence.

" .. I don't think you know.. Jinri .. Give up on him now.. He's not the right person for you..", said Bora. Jinri felt her heart being stabbed by a sword after hearing that news.

" .. Jinri.. I've already informed you.. If you still stick to him, you'll be the one who would get hurt .. .. Think wisely... And decide with your brain.. not your heart..",said Bora and got up from the couch.