Her leaving

Jinri P.O.V

On my way to the cafeteria,I couldn't drop my smile down since when he had kissed me. .... He kissed me.... This kiss was not like the old one which was created by me.

Jongin : " When'll you stop following me?"

Me : " No. I'm not following you.. I'm just going to the cafeteria."

As soon as I told him like that, he walked away from me with the quick steps. I noticed that he was blushing. How cute his flush face is...

I turned into reality when I felt someone dragged my wrist. I was so shocked at first but I felt relieved when I found it was Taehyung.

Me : " Yah.. Kim Taehyung.. You shocked me.."

Taehyung : " Sorry.. Where are you going?"

Me : " To cafeteria.."

Taehyung : " You're smiling.."

Me : " Huh?"

Taehyung : " This is the first time I can see your real smile.."

Me : " Really?"

Taehyung : " .. Keep smiling like that.. You're prettier if you smile.."

Me : " ..Yah.. Don't be cheesy.. I'm not your fangirl.."

Taehyung : " I'm serious."

I studied his face carefully to find his kidding form. But I found nothing except his serious eyes. He looked really serious. But why was he saying like that words to me at so sudden?

Me : " .... Ok.."

Author P.O.V

In reality, Taehyung witnessed their kissing scene. After he had come to the class to see Jinri, he saw their kiss. That's why he got serious upon Jinri suddenly. He knew that Jongin was the reason of her smile, not him. Yeah.. Taehyung likes Jinri... since their first meet..

He was really hurt whenever Jinri said she loves Jongin. But he endured all these painful words and hoped that Jinri could love him slowly. Now, his hope was broken into pieces. He didn't worry too much about Jinri one-sided love. But now is different when he found out that Jongin didn't hate Jinri anymore. This was his biggest pain which he couldn't ignore.

On the way to go back home, Jinri smiled while wrapping her hands around Jongin's waist when he was bicycling. Jongin was smiling either. He realized about his own mind well. ... He realized that he's falling in love with that girl so deeply....

When they arrived home, Jongin went straight to upstairs. But he got downstairs back before Sulli could enter her room.

Jongin : " Choi Jin."

Jinri : " Hmm?"

Jongin : " Tomorrow is holiday.. So ... do you have somewhere to go..?"

Jinri : " No, I haven't.."

Jongin : " So .. come to the 'Fantasy' at 3 p.m. tomorrow.."

Jinri : " .. Ok.."

Jongin : " So .. Bye.."

Jinri : " Inn..."

Although Jongin had already left, Jinri was still smiling like an idiot while staring at the stairs where Jongin was standing.

Jinri P.O.V

After I had done with my outfit, I went out of the house to go to the 'Fantasy'. But when I had just passed the fence, I saw Taehyung standing in front of the house.