Angry tears

Jinri P.O.V

Jongin took me to his house to meet Grandmom. I decided not to leave since he didn't want to let me go. Besides, we needed to settle first about the misunderstanding of Grandmom on me.

If Grandmom wouldn't agree our relationship, we're sure that my mom also wouldn't let me in Jongin's life.

Expectedly, Grandmom started boiling in anger as soon as she saw me being along with Jongin.

Grandmom : " Why is she here again?"

Me : " Grandmom .. Please forgive me.."

Grandmom : " If you can make Kyungsoo alive again, I'll forgive you.."

Jongin : " Grandmom--"

I stopped Jongin's complains by holding his arm and shaking my head slightly. He looked at me and let out of a sigh. I turned to face Grandmom again and...

Me : " Grandmom.. I want to do it either if I can .. But I'm just a simple human.. not a superhuman.. But I can promise that I won't hurt Jongin like I did to Kyungsoo.. I love Jongin, Grandmom.."

Grandmom : " What a shameless girl!"

Me : " Yes.. I'm shameless.. But I love him.. I just want to protect my love.."

Grandmom : " Ok .. Try to protect your nonsense love.. But I won't allow you two together.. You should realize that you two are enemies.. There is no love between enemies."

I had a decision with my blind heart since I left no way except that. I closed my eyes tightly while my tears were still streaming on my cheeks. Within a blink, I kneeled down on the floor that made all gasped.

Grandmom : " Hah!"

Jongin : " What are you doing now? ... Stand up now..."

Me : " I'm begging you like that .. Please.."

Jongin : " Yah! Choi Jin! .. I said get up!"

Grandmom : " You're just a sly girl."

Jongin : " Stop, Grandmom. Please stop it! She already felt hurt even if you don't blame on her!"

Grandmom : " ... Jongin ... How can you yell at me .."

I looked up him and found he was trying to calm down himself. And Grandmom was at the edge of crying because of her grandson.

Grandmom : " .. That's why .. people say that .. blood can't lie.. You don't appreciate Kyungsoo as much as on that random girl since you're not the blood of our family. .. I'm growing up a useless child.. I shouldn't adopt you since when your mom left you on the street ."

Me : " Grandmom, don't tell him like that.."

Grandmom : " This is all your faults. You changed him into a bad boy who doesn't know about Gratefulness!"

I felt numb because of these words and so I hanged my hand down. A long silence was influenced all over us. I couldn't stop crying silently since I felt really guilty for Jongin.

After a while, I felt my wrist being grabbed, I knew it was no other than Jongin. He dragged me out of the house without uttering anything.

But when we reached outside, he stopped his way suddenly. And I found it was snowing, I also saw his silent tears already falling down along with the snow.

Me : " Jongin.."

He loosened the grasp on my wrist and interlaced our hands together. Without looking back to me, he started to leave, .. in the snow ..