Let's love each other

Jongin punched the wall beside Jinri's head which made Jinri startled.

" .. So.. you should give up on me.. I don't deserve your love..", said Jinri holding her tears back.

" Stop.. Don't talk anymore..", said Jongin firmly staring at the wall.

" No.. You have to realize that I'm bad.. So.. Don't waste your life for the bad girl like me..", said Jinri.

Jongin glared at her with his burning teary eyes and left her alone at there. Jinri dropped on the ground as a broken doll. She clenched her chest and cried silently and hardly.

' Sorry.. Jongin.. Sorry for hurting you ... I don't really deserve your love.. If I'm with you., I always remember Grandmom's words... that you can die because of me..like Kyungsoo.. since I'm a Jinx for you all... So I have no choice except to hurt you to get away from me.. I can't let you die because of me.. Sorry... Just forget me.." , Jinri said herself mentally.

Jongin roamed around everywhere he could go. His mind was blank, his sight was messy, his expression was gloomy and.. his heart was broken... Although everyone told him that girl left him, he didn't believe them and hoped that girl would come back to him. ... Now, his dream was cracked like a fragile glass... That girl finally admitted him that she left him with her own decision.

Jongin wanted to hate that girl for torturing his heart, but his heart still couldn't let her go...

Jongin entered a public pub at the road-side and started drinking uncontrolly. He drunk and drunk again until he was drunk like a fool. Actually, he had stopped drinking since he met Jinri again. This was the first time he drunk again after meeting her.

Jinri went back home from her part-time work with the heavy heart. She was really worrying for him because he was nowhere to be found since yesterday. And she still sorry for him that he was hired from the restaurant because of her.

Before Jinri could reach near the stairs, her steps stopped at so sudden when she saw Jongin trying to climb up the stairs. She could see that he was drunk since his steps were really tottering. So Jinri decided to go there only after he had entered his room.

But she was rushing towards him when she saw he was about to fall down. Jongin looked at, with his sloppy eyes, who was holding him. As soon as he saw Jinri clearly, he shrugged her hand off and said, " Don't touch me.. What are you to come near me?".

" Jongin... you're so drunk..", said Jinri and tried to help him again.

" It's none of your business, you, unfaithful girl.", Jinri felt a pinch in her heart when she heard Jongin called her 'unfaithful girl' .

But she tried to ignore the pain and held him again, " Let me help you.".

" I said don't touch me!", Jongin said and pushed her body away which made Jinri fell on the ground. Her tears started to flow down when she remembered her paimful past. Jongin, who was standing in front of her right then, was the same with the old Jongin, who kept hurting and hating her.

But she didn't give up and stood up again. " Let's go.. I'll take you to your room..", said Jinri between her tears. Jongin raised his hand until her chin and grabbed her chin to face him harshly.

" Why are you crying? .. The one who gets hurt is me.. But why are you crying?!", said Jongin when he saw her tears.

" .. Please.. Jongin.. Don't make me hard... Don't make me tired... Don't make me regret..", said Jinri crying hardly. Jongin's heart weaken when he saw that girl was crying because of him.. A silence influenced around them while Jinri was crying.

After a while, Jinri grabbed his arm and dragged him to their floor. This time, Jongin didn't refuse her and just followed her steps like a kid.

After Jinri had unlocked his apartment, she looked at Jongin and found he was already sleeping while leaning his body against the wall. She sighed and helped him to walk cleaving on her.

Jinri opened the door and threw his body onto the bed. She then sat on the bed and took off his coat then his sockets. After she had covered his body with a blanket, she got up from the bed. When she was about to go, Jongin pulled her wrist and make her lay down beside him. Jinri tried to get up but Jongin hugged her body with his both arms from the back, while Jinri was backfacing him.

" Why?", Jinri stopped struggling when that questioning word slipped out of Jongin's lips.

" Why you left me..?", he asked again but Jinri still stayed silent.

" ... I didn't believe whoever said you left me.. I resisted all and came here to find you.. Just for you... But now.. my heart is broken.. so badly... Are you wreaking me.. for that I hurted you before..? ... ..... Even if so, please stop that... Please stop hurting me... I can't bear it... I promise I won't hurt you again .. and I won't make you cry because of me again.. ... So don't leave me again...", Jongins voice got hoarse slowly. Jinri could feel wet at her neck, it was Jongin's tears since he was backhugging her. His tears dropped one by one to her shirt's collar. Jinri could feel her own tears were falling like him.

She raised her hands to reach his hands, which were knotting in front of her chest, and she held his hands into hers. Jongin kept her hands more in his hands and continued crying silently with Jinri.

Finally, Jinri ended up in sleeping with him like that. Sleeping together was not new since it was already second time for them.

Jinri opened her eyes slowly when she felt the lights. She saw that their hands were still locking each other like last night. Little did she know, a smile crept on her lips. She tried to release from his embrace slowly but still caring not to wake him up. She sat on the bed and glanced at sleeping Jongin again.

Then she tried to leave, but unexceptedly, before she got up, Jongin got up first and wrapped his arms around her from back. He rested his head on her shoulder with his still closing eyes.

" Jongin.."

" For a while... Please stay like this..", so Jinri let him do what he wanted.

After a while, Jongin spoke up again, " Why did you lie?", Jinri didn't know what to answer his question.

" .. I know you're lying me .. with your fake harsh words... But actually, you don't hate me...", said Jongin.

" .. Sorry.. I'm really sorry for hurting you...", finally Jinri broke into confession.

" Shh... Don't apologize to me... ..... Do you love me...?", asked Jongin suddenly. At first, Jinri felt numb after hearing that question, but finally she replied with a slight nod.

Jongin smiled sincerely and said, " .. So it's enough... for me if you love me.. I don't need others.. I want you and only you.. So don't run away from me anymore.. Let's love each other like before.."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢