Warm Hand

Jinri P.O.V

I went to the library with Taehyung. We chose a corner to study quietly. We studied for our each subject. He taught me what I didn't understand. He's really good and clever guy. There is no other than him for me. No wonder why some girls fangirling over him.

Taehyung : " Jinri..."

Me : " Hmm?"

Taehyung : " I won't come to school tomorrow."

Me : " Why?"

Taehyung : " Tomorrow is my grandmom's birthday. So we have to go back to Busan.."

Me : " Ok.."

Taehyung : " ... Will you be ok?"

Me : " For what?"

Taehyung : " I mean ... you can be bullied again if I'm not with you.. There's no one who protects you.."

Me : " It's ok... I'm not a kid.. I can protect myself... So don't worry about me.. Have a nice trip."

Taehyung : " Ok..."

Me : " Oh.. And tell your grandmom 'Happy Birthday' instead of me..."

Taehyung : " Aigoo... Why are you so cute..?"

Me : " Hmm?"

Taehyung : " No.. Nothing.."

He just smiled at me while I was confused at his words. Did I mishear? I heard he said I'm cute...? Ah.. What's wrong with it? I may be cute as his friend.

I walked to my class with the heavy heart. Today must be a lazy day since Taehyung wasn't with me.

Expectly, it was so boring day. I thought I didn't open my mouth even for a word.

By the time the recess arrived, I went to the cafeteria lonely. I had my meal peacefully but my heart felt hurt. I saw Jongin with Seulgi having their lunch together. Jongin looked like a happy boy with them. But when he was with me, he was full of hate. I missed to see his wide smile to me.

On my way back to go back to my class, a bunch of guys blocked my way. They are the big bad guys of school. They like to play around the weak girls and nerds.

Boy : " Girl... You're Choi Jinri, right?"

Me : " Who.. are you..?"

Boy : " Wow.. You don't know us?? We're the biggest bully group of this school."

Me : " W-What do you.. want from me..?"

Boy : " What we want from a girl ... except Fun?"

Me : " What do.. you mean?"

Boy : " We just want fun .. from.. bullying you.."

Then they stepped closer to me, I stepped backwards with fear. Finally, I felt my back hit onto a person. I turned back to look at and found Jongin with Seulgi.

Jongin : " What's going on?"

Boy : " Jongin.. Mind your own business.."

Seulgi : " They are right, Jongin.. Let's go our own way.."

Then Seulgi dragged Jongin away from us.

Boy : " Girl.. We should go too... This place's unable to do that.."

Then a boy grabbed my both hands and dragged me to somewhere.

Jongin P.O.V

Since I came back to the class, I couldn't concentrate on studying. My mind was going towards that girl.

Will she be ok..?
Can she escape from them...?
Should I go to her..?

No.. I don't need to.. She has Kim Taehyung to save her. She doesn't need me anymore..

When I came back home, I saw her being dragged to the back of the building. They had not satisfied to bully her yet?? Aish.. These Guys!! ..

I sighed heavily and was about to chase them but my mind prevented my steps again.

Kim Jongin... She has Kim Taehyung.. You don't need to go.. Just go back home... She'll be safe.

When I got home, I told grandmom that she was studying at her friend's house. Also in real, I thought like that. Kim Taehyung would save her and take her to his house.

' Jongin... Please help me.. I'm afraid.. Please.. I need you now... Please... Argh!!!'

I woke up with many sweat on my forehead. I realized it was just a nightmare. But what does it want to mean? That girl's still in trouble?.. Does she really need me..? I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and dialed her number. But there was no response from the other line.

So I decided to call Kim Taehyung since I got his number from Seulgi. She's one of his fangirl. After 2 or 3 rings, he answered my call.

Taehyung : " Hello?"

Me : " Kim Taehyung."

Tehyung : " Who is it?"

Me : " Kim Jongin."

Taehyung : " Oh.. What's matter?"

Me : " Choi Jinri.. She's with you?"

Taehyung : " What do you mean? Why is she with me? It's almost midnight.. Besides, I'm in Busan.."

Me : " What? Didn't you come to school today?"

Taehyung : " Yes. I have--"

Before he could finish his sentence, I ended the call. I got up from the bed and took my coat. I went downstairs and found the lights were already off. Grandmom might be sleeping. So I went to the door quietly not to wake her up. As soon as I opened the door, I got dumbfound. ...... It was ..... snowing...

Jinri P.O.V

They beat me up until they felt satisfied. Besides, they took a video of my bullied images. I had no idea what they would do with that. Finally, the fate saved me. They decided to go back when it was snowing.

I was left with full of bruises and wounds. I tried to walk with the last of my strenght and went back home. But my body didn't follow my command. I felt weak and fell on the ground when I reached into a street. It was still far to reach home. So I walked towards a building and leaned my back against the wall. I prayed for the sun to rise fast. I wanted to end this night as fast as possible.

I had no one to save me since Taehyung was in Busan. At least, I expected Jongin to save me. But it was impossible. He would never come since it was snowing. He can't go out when the snow comes. I sat on the floor and hugged myself. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the pain.

After a while, I heard something..

??? : " Choi Jin..."

Was I dreaming?? Stop dreaming Choi Jinri.. Jongin wouldn't come to you.. But I felt my hand being held by a warm hand. So I raised my head and opened my eyes. I found Jongin sitting in front of me in the snow....

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hi.. My dearests..

To be honest, I want some more comments for this story... Am I greedy?? Hehe..☆☆☆

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!!♡♡♡