Left alone

Author P.O.V

Grandmom told her children to clean the table and left to her small garden in the backyard with Boah. When they both sat at the swing while holding the cups of coffee.

Grandmom : " Where is your husband? Why didn't he come with you?"

Boah : ".. I don't know.."

Grandmom : "If you don't know, who knows? .. Dear.. Be honest to me.."

Boah : "... To be honest, he left us since last month.."

Grandmom : " Omo, why?"

Boah : " He cheated on me. He found a new woman.."

Grandmom : " What? So cruel! How can he do that to you?!"

Boah : " It's not important to me anymore. Jinri is the most important in my life now.."

Grandmom : " Yes.. Fighting.. Don't give up for your daughter..."

Boah : "To be honest, I have a reason to come here. I want to ask a favor to you, Ahjumma.."

Grandmom : "What is it? If I can, I'll help you without hestitation.."

Boah : " I want you to let Jinri stay at here .... for a year..."

Grandmom : " What?"

Boah : " Please... I've to earn money for our future, especially for her future... You know I have no relative. Since her dad left us, we can't stay like before. We need money to continue our lives. Jinri doesn't know all about it. She thinks that her dad is going somewhere for job. If she knows the truth, she'll be hurt. So I don't want to let her know about that."

Grandmom : " So will you go back to America?"

Boah : " No.. I'll work in a restaurant in the city. I have a place to sleep. But I don't want her to stay in the insecure place like that. I want her to stay in the safe house like here..."

Grandmom : " I'm ok with that.. But how about Jinri? Will she accept it easily?"

Boah : " I'll leave at this midnight when she'll fall asleep. When she asks me, please say like that I went back to America for the work and I'll be back after a month. So she'll understand it..."

Grandmom : " So what'll I say after a month?"

Boah : " Please keep the time as long as possible. Don't say the truth to her. When she'll be tired of asking, she'll give up. Please make her happy. So she won't feel lonely. When I come back, I'll explain her all. I hope she can understand me..."

Grandmom : " Ok.. I'll make her happy as much as I can. Don't worry.."

Boah : " Thanks, Ahjumma... By the way, which kid is your real grandson...?"

Jinri P.O.V

I sat at the chair and played with my phone. The boys were cleaning the dishes after the breakfast. But I felt bored slowly. So I went out of the dinning room and roamed around the house. When I walked towards the back of the house, I heard Mom's voice. So I stopped my way and peeked from the door.

Mom : " Thanks, Ahjumma... By the way, which kid is your real grandson...?"

Grandmom : " Oh.. Kyungsoo.. He is my real grandson."

Mom : " So how about the 'Jongin' boy?"

Grandmom : " I adopted him at his 6 years old. At that time, when I went out of my house in the morning, I found the little Jongin in front of the door. He was trembling because of the snow... When I asked him, he told me that his mom told him to wait at there and left him since the night time. The little Jongin waited for his mom in the snow all the night... But his mom hasn't come here since that day. So I adopted him as my grandson..... After 1 year of his adoption, I heard my daughter's death and Kyungsoo arrived here.... I changed their surname as ' Kim ', my surname, and fostered as my grandsons... They love each other like the real brothers...

Mom : " Ow.. It's like that.. I don't notice that Jongin had a terrible past like that.."

Grandmom : " Yeah.. That kid is so poor.. Becasue of his past, he hates snow.. He has never gone outside if there is snowing..."

What?! What did I hear just now?! So the short guy is the real grandson and the brown one is adopted child??? Wah.. I didn't know that he had the past like that... Tsk.. So poor.. If I were him, I don't think I can stay like him freely. Whatever, it is good that I know his secret.. If he tease me again, I don't need to be afraid since I'm holing his secret.. Hehe..

I roamed around the house and then I headed to upstairs. There is a bedroom and a study room. I went to the study room first and I found that room is so clean. I found the two study table at each corner.

I went inside and looked at the bookshelf. I found many books of my favourite author. So I took one which I haven't read yet and started to turn the Page 1.

Jongin P.O.V

After we cleaned the dishes, we cleaned the house. While Kyungsoo was cleaning the Grandmom's room, I headed to upstairs to clean our room and the study room. I cleaned the bedroom first and headed to the study room. As soon as I stepped inside, I found that girl sleeping while leaning against the bookself. I found a book in her hand. So I realized tht she fell asleep while reading. I walked closer to her and

Me : "Yah.. Choi Jinri.. Wake up.."

But she didn't move even a bit.

Me : "Yah.. Choi Jinri.."

I shook her shoulder a bit.

Me : " Yah.. Choi__"

I stopped my words when her head fell on my hand. I sighed and lifted her with the brial style. I went out of the room with her and headed to downstairs. But before I reached, I saw Kyungsoo standing at the top of the stairs. He looked at us with his big wide eyes.

Kyungsoo : " H-Hyung... What are you doing with her... like that?"

Me : " Ow.. She fell asleep__"

Before I ended my words, I felt the girl moved a bit. Then I saw her opened her eyes and stared at me blankly. Then her eyes were wide suddenly and started hitting me.

Jinri : "Yah! Why am I in your arms?! Put me down!"

Me : " Yah! Stop hitting me! It hurts."

Jinri : " Put me down right now!!"

Me : " OK..OK.."

As soon as she was out of my carrying, she quickly ran to the downstairs while covering her face. I chuckled at her a bit. Then I saw some sadness and jealousy in Kyungsoo's eyes.

Jinri P.O.V

Aish.. This is so embrassing!! How could I fall asleep in that room?! Why was I so sleeping soundly even without knowing that he carried me?! ... And why was my heart beat really fast when our faces were really closed? .. Aish.. I'm going crazy!!

When I opened my eyes, I didn't find Mom beside me. I went out of the room and started calling 'Mom'.

Me : " Mom... Mom.. Mom..."

Grandmom : " Oh.. Jinri.. Do you wake up?"

Me : "Grandmom.. Where is my mom?"

Grandmom : " Jinri.. Dear.. listen... Your mom ... went back to America for the work.."

Me : " Yes?..So how about me..? Why didn't she take me with her..?"

Grandmom : " It's__"

I didn't let her sentence finish, and I ran out of the house without any shoses and coat. Then I satrted calling 'Mom' while my eyes roamed around the empty road. But I had no response. Finally, I felt weak and fell on the ground. I cried out of my lungs.

After a while, I felt that a coat over my shoulders. I looked up the person and found Kim Kyungsoo while handing me a handkerchief to me.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hello, my lovely readers..

I'm glad for your votes and comments. And thanks for appreciating my message...

Please support this story like the old one... ☆☆☆ I hope you can enjoy it..

Nomu saranghammida!!!♡♡♡