Our Density

Jongin P.O.V

I found I was in an umfamiliar environment, a dark environment. Finally, I saw a light coming towards me and found it was a candle. The person who brought it to me was a girl .... Choi Jin ....

After handing the lightning candle to me, she gave me her warmly smile. Before I could smile back her, she disappeared from my sight at so sudden. I looked around there to find that girl. Finally, I found her pretty far from me ..

And I found something weird staining on her pinky cheeks .. Yes.. Tears... Her tears ... She was crying ... But why ..?

Before I could ask her, she was already walking away from me.

Choi Jin .... Choi Jin .... Don't leave me ... Choi Jin ....

Me : " Choi Jin!"

I found I was in an umfamiliar room just like in my dream, but not the dark room anymore. It was a delighted room with white walls and white ceiling.

So I realized that I was in the hospital for my injuries after saving that girl. But now where is she?

I heard the sound of the door being opened by someone, .. Grandmom ... As soon as she saw me being waken up, she quickly ran towards me.

Grandmom : " Jongin, You awake? .. Are you ok?"

Me : " Where is she?"

Grandmom : " I'm going to inform the doctor."

Me : " Grandmom .. I asked where is she.."

Grandmom : " Jongin.."

Me : " Tell me.. Where is she? Where is Choi Jin?! Where is Jinri?!"

Grandmom : " Jongin.. Calm down.."

Me : " Please answer me!"

Grandmom : " .. She ... left to her mom.."

Me : " ..Don't kidden me.., Grandmom."

Grandmom : " I'm serious, Jongin... She left you.."

Me : " It's impossible.. How could she leave me like that..?"

Grandmom : " ..So, I already told you that she's just a sly fox .. to seduce you.."

I couldn't believe what I heard. I grabbed the needle which was the thing to inject the medicine into my body. Although Grandmom stopped me, I ignored her and got up from the bed. Then I headed to the door dragging my injuried body along my burning heart.

I ignored Grandmom shouting at me to stop and my heart leaded me to the place where that girl could be. It's impossible that she left me.. It may be just a lie from Grandmom..

I took a taxi and headed to the 'Fantasy' . As soon as I arrived there, I went straight to my room. I found the door was locked and so I hit the door with my fists calling her name while my heart was already jumping into the fire.

After a while, the owner of the building came to upstairs for the noise I made.

Owner : " Boy .. The girl who lived in that room gave me the key.."

He handed me the key and I accepted it with my trembling hand.

Me : " .. She really left..?"

Owner : " Yes.. She had left since this morning.."

Me : " .. Ok.. Thanks.."

Then the owner left me with the key of the blank room. I felt like I was still in my nightmare.

I unlocked the room and went inside carrying my bleeding heart. I found the room was clear than before because of the lack of things. The room turned into the one like when I left it after Kyungsoo's death, empty...