Frustration

Jongin P.O.V

When the flower of the sun hit my skin, I slowly opened my eyes to find the sunny day, not that snow again. Yeah... I saw the shinning sun through the window.

Besides, I found .... that girl sleeping soundly beside me. I got dumbfound that I'm hugging her in my arms. My heart beat so fast at so sudden while I looked at her innocent face.

I quickly got up from the bed but I still care not to wake her up. I pulled the blanket until her chin and went into the bathroom. As soon as I closed the door, I messed my hair as a disappointment. What happened to us last night..? Why is she in my bed..?

Flashback~~~

After I had cried alot, she headed me to the bed. She covered my body with the blanket and turned off the lights. When she was about to go, I grabbed her wrist to stop her steps. She looked back at me confusedly.

Me : " Don't go... Stay by my side... even if this only time... I don't want to be alone.."

She sat on the bed beside me and stared at me with her pinky face.

Jinri : " Do you hate me? Don't you?"

Me : " ... Yes... I hate you..."

Jinri : " So .. how can you say the person to stay with you...?"

Me : " .. I don't know either... My heart told me to do that... I just wanna be with you..."

She stared at me with death eyes. But I could see her eyes got watery. Finally, a tear dropped from her left eye. I raised my hand to wipe it off. Then I made her to lay down beside me. I wrapped my arms around her that made me comfortable and relieved.

Me : " Good night... Choi Jin..."

I got no response from her but only got the soft sobbing sound. I tightened the hug and caressed her hair lovingly. .... I don't realize myself... I had totally changed into another person for her... at that time...

Flashback end~~~

Argh!!! I'm really!!! Why did I do like that...?

I cleaned myself and went to downstairs. When I was about to go to dinning room, I saw Grandmom coming out of her room. She looked a bit panic for something.

Me : " Grandmom.. Where did you arri--"

Grandmom : " Where is Jinri?"

Me : " Oh.. She's .. at..the upstairs.."

Grandmom : " What is she doing there?"

Me : " Hmm... She slept.. in my room last night.."

Grandmom : " What?!"

Me : " No. I can explain it.. That's just--"

Grandmom : " No.. No.. I can understand it.. I believe you two.. And I forgot that you can't sleep alone in the snowing night..."

Me : " .. Yes... It may be because of that.."

When we were having our breakfast, I saw that girl glancing at me many times. But whenever her eyes met with mine, she quickly looked away to avoid it. She really looked blushing since her face was slightly pink.

Jinri P.O.V

When we went to school, things were still the same. We didn't talk each other like before and kept our silent atmosphere.

Finally, we reached our school with that awkward position. I just stood near him while he was parking his bicycle. When he was about to go,

Me : " Jongin."

But he just ignored me and continued his ways. I stepped forwards until I caught his elbow. As he shot death glare towards me, I released my grip on his arm.

Me : " ... About.. last night.."

Jongin : " Don't take it serious. Just forget it. It can't change my hate towards you."

Me : " I know.. You still hate me.. I know that was just because you needed someone to be with you at that time.. I won't talk about it... But... Something tugs into my mind.. that you called me 'Choi Jin' again.."

Then we both fell into silence for a while. He didn't look at me and just stood like a statue in front of me.

Me : " Please.. Please.. keep calling me like that.. It can make me relieved.. I don't feel your hate much when I hear that name from you.. So don't stop that name.."

Jongin : " No.. I didn't call you like that.. You might mishear .."

Then he turned his back to me and walked away. My eyes got teary again.. Why does he make me hurt so much..? .. Why can't he let me be happy .. even for a while..?

You said you hate me until your bone... But I can't stop to love you... And I still have a chance that you can love me.. under your bone...

While I was walking to the class, I felt someone tapping my shoulder from back. When I turned my head to see who it was, I found Taehyung standing behind me with a grin.

Taehyung : " Hi.. Jinri.."

Me : " Hi.. Taehyung.."

Taehyung : " Are you ok..?"

Me : " Of course.. By the way, .. yesterday .. I'm sorry for you instead of him... This is all my fault.. "

Taehyung : " It's ok.. But.. I'm still confused at his last words... about his brother..."

Me : " .. Yes.. He's right.. His brother .. was died.. because of me.."

Taehyung : " Why?"

Me : " He was dead while he was saving me.. He was hit by the trunk instead of me.. Jongin saw all the sences at that time.. The sence I was saved by his brother and how his brother was lying on the ground with many blood.. And his brother loved me.... But I loved Jongin.. This is the most complicated part of us.. Before the accident, Jongin used to be a kind boy to me.. But he has changed into like that... Full of hate..."

Then I felt I was pulled into a hug at so sudden. I was so shocked at first but when he caressed my back, I realized that he was hugging me just to comfort.

Taehyung : " It's ok.. It wasn't your fault... I can understand you.. And he'll understand it either.."

Me : " I hope so.."

Author P.O.V

At that time, they didn't know that someone was glaring at them from a far. This was no other than Kim Jongin... He was staring at them while forgetting that his girlfriend was beside him.

Seulgi : " What are you doing? .. Let's go to the cafeteria.."

Jongin : " I don't feel like to go.. So you can go alone.."

Seulgi : " Argh! .. You're really."

Then she stomped her feet and left Jongin alone. He didn't move even an inch and just stared at them.

After a while, he leaned his back against the wall and raised his hand until his chest.

Jongin : " What is it? Why I feel frustration in my heart when I saw her like that ....?"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hey .. My lovely readers..

I like to read the comments from you.. but unfortunately, I don't have many.. So please give me some comments and votes.. Please support this story...☆☆☆

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!!♡♡♡