Chapter 15 ~ Mistake

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." 

"Yes mom, I'll take care of Jordan." I sigh. One week all alone, with my sister of course, but she's always out, so alone. "No, she's not home right now." I sit on the couch. "Yes, bye." I get up as I her a light knock on the door, furrowing my eyebrows. I wasn't waiting for anyone. "Love you too." Opening the door, my eyes widened at the view. What the actual hell. "Harry?" I spat, not caring about him at all. "What are you doing here so early?" I rubbed my eyes, I had just woken up, and received a call from my mom. And if that wasn't enough, I had Harry standing outside of my house. Taking me by surprise, his arms come in touch with my body, his face on the crook of my neck. No. No. NO. Not today satan, please. "What the fuck are you doing?"I hissed, while stepping back, so he would lose his grip around me. I could see the pain in his eyes, as he closed them.

"I..." He looked at the ground. What the fuck? Is he suddenly a little baby? Because last time I checked this wasn't a daycare. "I'm sorry." That's new, Harry apologizing. He suddenly walks to his car. No, Harry. Come on. I want to know why he came here in the first place. I gently grabbed his wrist making him stop walking. At least I'm not a caveman doing this, unlike him. "Wait." Stupid silly me. Always wanting to know stuff. "What's wrong?" Why would I even care? He's done nothing but bad things to me. "Harry" I wanted to know so bad.

"I just..." He stopped once again, leaving me frustrated. Just tell me already. It's most definitely not a love serenade, so why was he so nervous? "Nothing forget it." I roll my eyes, God. I hated this Harry more than I hated the stupid, caveman, angry, idiot one. He lets go of my hold, turning around, and walking towards his car once again.

I cross my arms furiously. "No!" I didn't even think I could be this mean with him. Or stand up for myself, actually. "I want to know." This time I said more relaxed.

He turned his eyes to me, anger in his face. "No you don't!" He yelled at me, harder than I would think of him doing. And it scared me. My confident self slowly fading away as I see Harry coming back to his normal person. "You don't care about anything I say, you never did and never will." Still in the same tone as before. He's bipolar. "And it's not like I would tell you anyway." And that actually did hurt a bit.

Fuck it. "Why are you yelling at me!?" I could tell this surprised him, and I was proud of myself for that. "I'm not even going to help you, you don't deserve it!" That's probably a lie, I'm totally going to help him, it's just who I am. I'm stupid because of that, I'm naive and I let everyone take a hold on me, making me their puppet. I turn around, walking towards my house. What a nice morning this was. It started of really well.

"Henna, please." It sounded like a cry for attention. A whisper almost. He started walking next to me, as I lead him to my bedroom. He's already been here, so it's nothing new. I watch him as he sits in my blue bed, my favorite color. I slowly sit in front of him. "Why are you acting so weird?" I squeezed my eyes, as I thought about what would be the reason.

"I don't want to talk." Was all he said, as I figured. Why would he tell me anything? Even he said it. This is probably something wrong to do, but I think he needs it, he seems sad. Almost like a lonely child. I got up, rethinking if I should really do it. My arms gently wrap around his well built body, making me slightly nervous. And for my surprise, he did the exact same thing. Harry did need this. He would never do it otherwise. We both fell backwards, laying now on the bed. This was too close, too personal. At least for me, I never had a boyfriend, or been this close to a boy before. And that's probably sad. I'm eager for answers. I really want to know everything.