Chapter 3 ~ Dangerous

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."

"Thank you for bringing me home." I half smiled, still nervous. We were standing at the door of my house, I was kind of praying that he would leave.

"Yeah, no big deal." He leaned over my ear making me freeze "See ya tomorrow." He softly whispered, turning and walking away, leaving me there, standing, paralyzed. When I woke up from my trance, I put the key in the lock, managing to get into the welcoming warm of my home.

The lights were all switched off, probably they were all asleep. I put my keys down, walking towards the kitchen, a cup of cold milk sounded so good right now, don't ask me why, I'm just that weird.

After I drank the milk, I just sat on the counter, thinking of everything. Obviously, he didn't want to kill me, I was stupid for thinking that. But this sudden appearance was quite strange. He had some sort of interest in me, otherwise he wouldn't know so much about me. How did he got all that information anyways? Does he know even more?

All this questions were eating me alive, I just couldn't ask him anything, he would think it's suspicious, I don't know. This is so frustrating, I mean, he's so frustrating.

Maybe he just likes me, maybe I'm just overreacting, of course I am, duh. He just wants to be my friend. I rolled my eyes, a sigh coming out of my pink lips. Maybe I should give him a shot, and see how this will end up. 

I walked out of the kitchen, hearing something from the living room. I furrowed my brows, I thought there was nobody awake, oh well. Jordan was sleeping on the couch, the tv was on, I rolled my eyes, idiot. I just let her there, with no blankets, I didn't care, I just needed my beauty sleep, of course. I was so tired I couldn't think anymore, I just wanted to sleep, since that's my favorite thing to do.

"Only cinema?" Arabella seemed kinda disappointed. Well, for someone who thought I was going to get hurt, she was pretty silent.

"Yes Bella, only cinema." I rolled my eyes, she's been asking me that for the last half an hour. 

"Well, you know he's not going to kill you. At least right now." She was making fun of my situation, what an amazing best friend I got here. 

"Ah-Ah. Not funny." I gave her a fake smile, things of best friends. She just returned with a stop-being-stupid face.

"So, was he nice?" Even though I was looking at my ice cream I could feel her intense gaze on me, she was curious. Oh my, I think even I was curious and I was there.

"I thought he was going to open the car's door." And then looked at her. "I basically stood there like an idiot waiting for him to do it!" Before I could even tell more, she started laughing like crazy. I was looking at her with an are-you-fucking-serious type of face, making her laugh even more. "Fuck you" I joined, realizing how stupid that Harry thing was.

-

Just me and Jordan were home. I have not spoken to her much since the party, she probably got annoyed with me for leaving without her, well there wasn't much I could do about that. When I got out of the shower, I wrapped a soft white towel around my body, it was so cold. Jordan was lying in my bed, probably waiting for me, of course.