Chapter 9 ~ Reality

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

My hand shook his, trying to be nice. This was weird, he was giving me another type of look, I couldn't just put my nose on it. "Anything to drink, sweetheart?" I frowned with the name he called me, it was gross coming from a man of his age. 

Before I could answer, another voice interrupted mine. "She doesn't drink alcohol, Sir." The man which name was unknown looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Okay...

"Oh." He smiled, not a real smile though. "A glass of water, I suppose?"

I felt Harry's eyes on me. "No, I don't want anything to drink, thank you." Maybe he was just trying to be polite. I doubt everything about everyone when I just met them, it's just a problem, I know.

"Okay, have fun." He turned around. "Both of you." I furrowed my brows. Weird man. 

"I don't like him." I shook my head whispering, making sure Harry wouldn't listen. "I don't like this." One hand was now on my shoulder, and if Harry's was on my waist it couldn't be his. 

"Excuse me." A deep voice on my right side caught my attention, turning my brown eyes to a boy around my age. His hair was nicely made, it was dark, well cut. He had beautiful brown eyes, unlike mine though. His lashes were bigger than mine, I was jealous right now. "Are you with Harry?" I looked at the curly haired boy next to him, noticing he was almost burning the poor human being on my right. I slowly nodded, giving him a small smile. "I'm Zayn."

"And she's Henna." Harry stepped forward. Would he let me speak for myself? God, that's so annoying. 

"Relax, bro." Zayn chuckled. "I know she's yours." I raised an eyebrow. What the hell? "I won't even try anything on her."

I could feel Harry relax next to me. "That's good."

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt your man talk." I rolled my eyes, everybody could sense the irony while I spoke. "But I'm not his." I shrugged.

Harry clenched his teeth, I don't get his problem. Now he's walking around and telling people I'm his? He's insane. "Yeah, we're really happy with our relationship." My body was pressed to him, even more than it already was. Relationship? Drugs, he's on drugs.

"What the fuck?" I spilled. "We don't have a fucking relationship." Zayn was amused with all this, I could tell by his face. 

Harry  smiled, showing me his dimples. That's low, I bet he knows I love them. "Just a little cutie pie, aren't ya?" He poked my cheek making me furrow my nose.

"Back off." I tried to push him, but he was way stronger so he didn't even move a millimeter

"Babe, stop it. I know you wanted it to be a secret." He pouted and I opened my mouth to speak, but instead of that, I just admired how cute he looked at the moment. Was he really acting like this? Game on.